Wemotachi

Coop

I was told by Martine at Windigo that you need to stop at the general store and tell them you need gas (in cans of course). I was through there on Saturday and the gas station gas not even been plowed this year. I did not stop for the gas in cans I pushed through to Kanawat with no issues.

hey Coyote

Glad to hear your season is off to a good start. Hope to see you on the trails this winter. We're just finishing up a week in your-neck-of-the-woods. Krissy and I had great riding in Lenaudiere. We are leaving the Montagne Coupee tomorrow morning.

Gotta get home and refurbish my sled to ensure it is up to the rigors of a week riding with Andyman and the Nova Scotia dignitary.

All the best

Heading out for a 10 day ride starting next Thursday from Cabano to points north. Timbo and his magic Polaris are riding in Quebec this week!

Andy

Wow Lucky 10 days , me my record is 9 days with 3950km in 2006, you go Oujé Bougoumou ???????? or ?

hey Coyote

Glad to hear your season is off to a good start. Hope to see you on the trails this winter. We're just finishing up a week in your-neck-of-the-woods. Krissy and I had great riding in Lenaudiere. We are leaving the Montagne Coupee tomorrow morning.

Gotta get home and refurbish my sled to ensure it is up to the rigors of a week riding with Andyman and the Nova Scotia dignitary.

All the best

Hello M. Timbo

This week end Rabaska, next one Lac Mégantic, after ?.... march 1, I organize a group of 16 guys all around Gaspésie

Wow Lucky 10 days , me my record is 9 days with 3950km in 2006, you go Oujé Bougoumou ???????? or ?

Hi Coyote

We hope to leave from northern NB if conditions permit and cross the river at Quebec City and do a loop through Chibougamau and on to the Abitibi and hopefully back home again! LOL We did 17 days in a row last year but usually you can do about as many miles in 10 or so because at our advanced ages we start to run out ot steam and spend longer in the hotel each day!!!!

Andy

Yes but the last day ...rain rain and rain 5 guys have to return at Moncton Washhhhh!!!!!

And for Oujé Bougoumou with Towing http://passionyamaha.superforum.fr/t7086-kwey-et-wachiya-chez-eeyou-istchee

Use Google translator

Andyman speak french ?

I stayed there twice per my notes Feb 99 was the last time. Good looking brunette was helping keep the bar. Daughter inlaw to the owners. Larger group of us . kept her up allnight. By morning we drank every blue in the place.

I stayed there twice per my notes Feb 99 was the last time. Good looking brunette was helping keep the bar. Daughter inlaw to the owners. Larger group of us . kept her up allnight. By morning we drank every blue in the place.

Oujé Bougoumou is now a dry town, Towing stayed there last year or the year before and I read in his post it was now a non alcohol reserve.

Oujé Bougoumou is now a dry town, Towing stayed there last year or the year before and I read in his post it was now a non alcohol reserve.

I can see that being a good thing. Even now it is was a neat place to stay. Gas was a must many times