Moose attacks Snowmobiler

MXZ700RIDER

I just saw a pretty disturbing video on youtube of a moose on a trail attacking a guy on his snowmobile. The moose charged him once, then the guy pulled out a gun and shot it! I guess he feared the moose was to attack him again. You can view yourself on youtube site. Anyone ever hear about a moose being that aggressive and attacking a machine( snowmobile) or human?

Yup pretty disturbing,

IMO the snowmobilers was the aggressor, he was provoking the moose by revving the engine and advancing forward and btw who or what kind've person carries a hand gun while snowmobiling, I mean really this ain't the Wild West!

I think the rider was in the wrong here to. I hope that the law at least's looks into this. Apparently he had a heart condition ? Also have heard there may be a mad cow type disease or Mad Moose disease ? lol going around out west. I don't know. Didn't appear that way to me. Shooting the moose was the wrong way to go. There are other video's on youtube that show moose getting aggressive with snowmobilers or vehicles, but Moose will do that when they are cornered or feel threatened. They are a big animal and they are aware of that. And who the heck carry's a gun while riding anyway's? With the exception of Labrador., I have never heard of that. Unfotunately another huge black eye for snowmobilers and more fodder for the tree huggers.

Moose was provoked. Snowmobiler is an idiot. He had a cam and a gun, Makes us look bad...that video is all over the place.