March 3 Chibougamau

GT Rider

Team Iceman has operatives currently on Gaspe.

The Iceman is at home on break. Over 11K km so far this year. Maybe one last run around March 15 if things hold up.

Team Iceman has operatives currently on Gaspe.

The Iceman is at home on break. Over 11K km so far this year. Maybe one last run around March 15 if things hold up.

I hope to do a tour of the Gaspe next week, I will be on the look out for stickers.

Hello Jim and Gemma just wondering Where did you guys start your trip? How many days you shooting for? If you get near Shawinigan let me know.

Don

I hope to do a tour of the Gaspe next week, I will be on the look out for stickers.

I am confident you will find quite a few. Have Fun. Weather permitting we should be over there around March 15, or to Abitibi.

Hi Bill,

We are headed to Barrage Gouin tomorrow. We were west most of this trip. Gemma says hi.

Hi Don, We are doing 13 days. We started 2/22 at St Zenon. Unfortunately We are not passing by relais Iceman this trip. Hope your Gaspe trip works out.