A few things I learned at the Toronto show

snowfarmer

When talking to people at the different Quebec region booths a few things where pointed out ,and this may already public knowledge to many of you.

1:trail 73 has been shorten 35 km between La Tuque and relais 22.

2: trail from Temiscaming to Rapides -des-Joachims will have gas on it this year( so says the lady from club out of Temiscaming )

I also see gas on trail 386 Relais Kitcisakik ..... not sure they always had gas there thinking of running that trail this year .... Never did that trail before heard it's a really nice run .

Oh you're gonna like that trail Crazy, I've been up and down that trail several times, going south to north just east of Mt.Laurier after Grand Remous fill her up at the Classic and your good 'till Kitcisakik like dooright said 110miles but for comfort there is gas in the middle at La Veredrye, it is 12 Klms out of the way though. Going north to south fill her up at the Indian reserve.

Oh ya..........remember the speed limit is 70km/hr.

Oh you're gonna like that trail Crazy, I've been up and down that trail several times, going south to north just east of Mt.Laurier after Grand Remous fill her up at the Classic and your good 'till Kitcisakik like dooright said 110miles but for comfort there is gas in the middle at La Veredrye, it is 12 Klms out of the way though. Going north to south fill her up at the Indian reserve.

Oh ya..........remember the speed limit is 70km/hr.

You're right on JG. I burn that trail every year if I can coming in from Val d'Or. How sweet it is! As Jackie Gleason used to say

When talking to people at the different Quebec region booths a few things where pointed out ,and this may already public knowledge to many of you.

1:trail 73 has been shorten 35 km between La Tuque and relais 22.

2: trail from Temiscaming to Rapides -des-Joachims will have gas on it this year( so says the lady from club out of Temiscaming )

David.

Does the new "shortcut" on TQ73 entail any ice running??

Timbo

David.

Does the new "shortcut" on TQ73 entail any ice running??

Timbo

Not sure about that, I never thought to ask. They changed the route because of troubles with gas. One of the places to stay that use sell gas closed down. Edited by snowfarmer

The dragon club was selling gas along the Swisha to Temiscaming trail. Uses a logging road so very fast long sweeping turns can be done very quickly if your looking to make time. I have done this trail several times because its so fun to ride. If coming from Swisha you get on this trail at the fork take the one to the left that goes across the bridge for the Dumoine River Rapids.