One year ago was our season's opener...

towing

I guess it's a little too much to expect to start the season as early as last season each year... :sorry:

Yes, exactly one year ago 30 november 2013 was our season's opener on groomed trails. It had match our early start record of 2008-09 season.

Right now there's almost no snow to the ground. We got one winter week a week ago with around 8 inches on the north side flushed by a 2 days warm rain storm. The forecast have a few inches snow previewed with cold temps, if it goes well we may expect a mid december start on the north side which is our average starting season's date.

My old Venture found a new owner yesterday. It will be hard to replace this old ride partner that never failed to bring us back to our starting point for the last 5 season's and 24000 miles(39000kms), one of the best sled I have owned.

My new ride is at home, not ready to ride yet, i still have a bit of work to do on it but I will show you his face soon, hoping it will be on a ride report!!!

Here's our last year 30 november day.... happy thank's giving every body!!

Click on this link: http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3111&hl=

DSC00149_zps5b7e64fe.jpg

Alain

Alain

24,000 miles with no problems is a good run. What did you buy to replace it? A new one?

Phil

I will show it to you very soon... i'm pretty proud of my pick!

It won't be long Alain and you will be out with your new sled on your break in ride!!!!

Andy

Yes Andy, the first one will be a new sled break in ride...

24,000 miles and no problems, shoulda sold it to phil that's just what he needs. LOL!

LoL! maybe not the right color for him!

Alain