Spoke with Domenic

doo4adoo

Spoke last night about trails and gas. He says gas is $1.40 in Clova, next stop will be every buddies favourite at Bal Buzurd and he said they will be charging $2.50 again and this will be the last stop before Senneterre area.

Also for those of us who have enjoyed the trail up the Lepine Road from the Classic or nearby it wont be groomed this year. He says a new trail just after Fer Cheval will cut off to Clova and I believe will be partly on the upper end of Lepine Road but this wont be open for another week. He says about 4-5 inches in last 2 days of new snow,

Mike

If this trail comes to fruition and is routed the way I expect along the hydro lines it will save in the vicinity of 63km or 40 miles when running from the 100 Lacs /Fer a Cheval toward Clova! Talk about a time saver! It would also eliminate a side trip into Parent for fuel for sleds that are a bit harder on fuel. It would seem to me to be a good marketing move if you happened to own an establishment on either end of this new trail that sells goods and services that sledders need. Fuel,beer,food,warm bed!

Will be interesting to watch this one unfold! Take all the traffic and funnel it on this trail away from the ungroomed roads! The bottom of this map is the intersection north of Fer a Cheval and the yellow line is the hydro line and the pink is the exisiting trail 13/83.

Andy

post-14-0-20442800-1421259694_thumb.jpg