Shawinigan to Gaspe and back

Pipeman

First day Shawinigan to Lac Etchimen excellent trails and watched a snow cross in Saint
Henry good racing. 2nd day we arrived in Trois Pistolles the long way..... Should have been an easy day but we took the green trails all were in excellent shape. Heading to Hotel Chandler tomm.

Edited by Pipeman

Was @ Manor in Lac Etchimen last Friday, 1000 + tour of the townships. Pittsburg NH to Cabano 5-35-55 plus bunch of green trails. All mint except the pole line south of St George that was thin. I have been to the manor 3-4 times, forgot what a bargain that place is. 4 course diner, room and yummy breakfast all for $90. Love the townships when it COLD, with all the clubhouses. Hooked up with 3 other QR members Id never met, had a ball. Thanks QR.......... :drinks:

Arrived in Carleton about 6:30 this evening,all trails were excellent especially near Albertville ! thanks groomer. sorry for thinking we would be in Chandler tonight I had my towns confused

Heading to Mont st Pierre tomm

Tuesday rode from Carleton to Chandler to Murdocville then settled in at Mont St Pierre for the night. Again all trails a 10 !
Today (Wednesday ) went from Mont St Pierre to Trois Pistolles

Edited by Pipeman

Today was a short day just 200 miler from Trois Pistolles to Appalaches Lodge and again we didn't encounter a bump ! All trails from Chaudiere Appalachie , Baie St Laurent and the Gaspe have been smooth and fast. It's cold so that helps keep em smooth.... :clapping:

Edited by Pipeman

Back home safe and sound ! Bottom Line is all trails from Shawinigan to Gaspe and back were excellent! Probably the best run we made in that area. Funny reading my report with the typos but I didn't have my glasses on the trip......I fixed them now, so they should make a little more sense.

Edited by Pipeman