Heading to Quebec for a Week

smclelan

You need a permit just like in Québec.Québec permits are no good in Ontario.Samething for the opposite I saw that too......I will give a call to Témiscamingue snowmobile club.

thanks, I knew I would need a permit to go to kingston...Just wondered if you can go to the next town for gas or something just over the line with out trouble. people from quebec can ride over to new hampshire, to the closest town for fuel or a beer with out a permit sometimes 20 miles..... wondered if it was the same between quebec -ontario.........

Andyman and I are heading up to Quebec on February 9th till the 17th. We haven't got any postitive route planned yet. We have talked about Sept Iles, Western Quebec, and/or Mt Valin area. We will likely leave from Pointe a la Croix. Who else is going to to be up snowmobiling in PQ that week?

Hpoe you and Andyman have a great ride.

We're leaving PA tomorrow, late, for St-Donat. Spend the nite in Watertown. Should get in by mid-day on Thursday. Will leave my place on an Archambault friday morning (with the ladies) and will do the Woods Runner Trails for 6 days. Meekos, Mille Lacs, Rabaska, mebbee Bal Buzzard, around to Kanawata, and back to St-Donat. Not big miles, but a big time with the snowladies. 'Sides, there is often great merit in commencing the cocktail hour at 4:30, rather than 7:30.

if you are in that neck of the woods, we'll be easy to find.

We're leaving PA tomorrow, late, for St-Donat. Spend the nite in Watertown. Should get in by mid-day on Thursday. Will leave my place on an Archambault friday morning (with the ladies) and will do the Woods Runner Trails for 6 days. Meekos, Mille Lacs, Rabaska, mebbee Bal Buzzard, around to Kanawata, and back to St-Donat. Not big miles, but a big time with the snowladies. 'Sides, there is often great merit in commencing the cocktail hour at 4:30, rather than 7:30.

Timbo we may very well cross paths as we hope to be in the area the same time.

Andy

Timbo, we will be down that way, but I think it will be Tuesday or Wednesday. We are getting off the boat in Godbout Saturday morning and going to take a quick run to Sept-Iles, niether of us have been there before. Then the plan is to head back to Forestville, then the HI, and if plans go right, we will be around Bal Buzzard the next night. But you know what happens to plans. Hope you have a great run timbo.

Timbo/Andyman,

Maybe I'll run into you guys up there, We're heading to the Pot on the 14th-21st. My wife is dying to ride her new GSX.

Timbo, where are you staying on the lake?

Timbo/Andyman,

Maybe I'll run into you guys up there, We're heading to the Pot on the 14th-21st. My wife is dying to ride her new GSX.

Timbo, where are you staying on the lake?

saturday, ville marie-matagami .. maybe check new trail to mistissini... but some how, i have to swing by club scott ... need another fur hat... my little girl (3grd) wears my wolf one. may be I buy the fox this time...... hummmmmmm