Milage and best route?

nowa

I am looking at planning something on this side that i'm not knowing well but it give me 370 to 390 miles depending which route you choose... don't know which is the best but I am looking to pass on #322+63+83 for 390 miles

I am looking for opinions too...

Edited by towing

To Noranda from Mont Laurier?

Huh? What? Way off.

It's more like 350 miles at least. . On TQ 63 to 83 or 63 to 386 to 83. Either way about the same distance give ot take.

Edited by iceman

Last Monday, Matawin (late start 11am - ish - booster - hairdryer cold) Parent :lazy: Noranda :lazy: Down to Ville Marie 83- 309 to Val Dor :lazy: 83 -386- 63 to Mt Laurier :lazy: Back to truck, Matawin 1-2 pm -ish, Friday 1390 miles. Tons of snow around Ville Marie. Most Ive seen in the low lands all winter. Rode out to the middle of Lake "T" to cross over the "line" into Ont. T'was the Mission after all. All good out west. No sun bathing for me Mr. Florida Snowman :drinks:

post-318-0-21144400-1456147871_thumb.jpg

Edited by momojohnny

The ride through the park on 386 is awesome but quite remote. If you take that route make sure you fuel at Le Domaine and on the reservation at Kitcisahik. You don't want to run out of fuel or breakdown as you'll be along way from a repair shop. 83 From Val D'or to RN has some LONG .... some might say boring straight stretches. Not so much on the lower route 63 to Ville Marie / North on 83. My choice would be 386 to V D'or and over.

Enjoy

Last Monday, Matawin (late start 11am - ish - booster - hairdryer cold) Parent :lazy: Noranda :lazy: Down to Ville Marie 83- 309 to Val Dor :lazy: 83 -386- 63 to Mt Laurier :lazy: Back to truck, Matawin 1-2 pm -ish, Friday 1390 miles. Tons of snow around Ville Marie. Most Ive seen in the low lands all winter. Rode out to the middle of Lake "T" to cross over the "line" into Ont. T'was the Mission after all. All good out west. No sun bathing for me Mr. Florida Snowman :drinks:

Hey Michael,

I'm glad to see you rocking the trails this year on your new sled! I can't wait to get off my sun lounge in FL in 9 days & saddling up my Yamaha for 10 days of sledding in PQ! Giddy Up!

Best,

Tom