Help with FCMQ interactive map

Snobeeler

When I select a starting point and ending point nothing happens. I remember when it worked for me last year it would make a route and show the details. I am using same computer as last year. Anyone have this happen and figure it out. The layers are working as I can select grooming update, lodging etc. Just the itinerary is not working.

Edited by Snobeeler

Hi Jay.  I left click where I want to start, click START in the popup a green balloon appears, left click where I want to end then click END in the popup a red balloon appears.  As soon as I click END, the map highlights the route in purple and shows distance in the top left.

Jack

48 minutes ago, Snobeeler said:

Hi Jack, The popup window works as I can select Starting point and Ending point, but then nothing happens? Thanks for reply

I have this same issue on my laptop.  Most likely, your browser is no longer supported.  All features work when I use my phone's browser or the family computer with newer version OS and browser.  I have to use iMotoniege or my phone's browser for mileage planning.  Whatever does not work currently happened about 2 weeks ago around the same time the groomer info was not working at all briefly.  So I assume they had a maintenance update that excluded a certain set of users with older browsers (not specifically for that reason but because some new code or server is being used that is not supported.)

via expolora still works but it is not as good.  

This works too 

http://www.sledmagazine.com/magazines/motoneiges/cartes/carte.jsp?lg=en

Edited by actionjack

Ok, I am using IE 11 on windows 10. I just tried using Microsoft Edge which is the browser that comes with windows 10 and it worked. I will just use that browser for the maps. I also just put it on my phone and that works too, I will not rely on it as it will be useless in the mountains. Thanks again for the help guys.