No love here either?

• 4 weeks later...
I guess Bernard isn't a member yet. This is one of the best/closest starting places for those of us in the US. Once you get away from the river/city, the trails really open up. Here's a where am I?

Where is this and what is it called? Do they have secure parking?

Thanks

Where is this and what is it called? Do they have secure parking?

Thanks

I meant the Mauricie region is one of the best places to start. There are several secure places, Motel Safari [bernard], the Govereur, Mekinac, Montagnard, and probably others.

The where am I is Kanawata. A great place to stay while on the trail, but not a place you want to truck to.

I meant the Mauricie region is one of the best places to start. There are several secure places, Motel Safari [bernard], the Govereur, Mekinac, Montagnard, and probably others.

The where am I is Kanawata. A great place to stay while on the trail, but not a place you want to truck to.

Thanks - When I start in Mauricie I usually do start from Bernard's. Shit I spent my honeymoon there 3 years ago. We spent the night there then headed over to Hotel Sacacomie. My cousin and I were going to try one of your trips you have linked on your website this year.

Thanks - When I start in Mauricie I usually do start from Bernard's. Shit I spent my honeymoon there 3 years ago. We spent the night there then headed over to Hotel Sacacomie. My cousin and I were going to try one of your trips you have linked on your website this year.

Nice. Let's hope there's plenty of snow this year. A few times we've had an early morning start so we could hit Sacacomie for a great breakfast buffet.

• 1 month later...

I got the "Where am I?" Not too hard considering the sleds look familiar. Thanks for the blast down memory lane on the bowl site. http://www.sled.scorpion-bowl.com/rides/ls...s/DSC00252.html I learned my lesson on the RX1 and now I only stud the inside. Replaced the Venoms with Vectors a week ago, and can't frickin wait for the white stuff!

Happy trails

I got the "Where am I?" Not too hard considering the sleds look familiar. Thanks for the blast down memory lane on the bowl site. http://www.sled.scorpion-bowl.com/rides/ls...s/DSC00252.html I learned my lesson on the RX1 and now I only stud the inside. Replaced the Venoms with Vectors a week ago, and can't frickin wait for the white stuff!

Happy trails

It's been a long time...hope to see you on the trails this year...

• 1 month later...
It's been a long time...hope to see you on the trails this year...

dongerous on the air

soon for the motoneige

closer each day

new apex gt long track at moto thiebault awaiting my arrival pierre is massaging her just right.

Let is snow gentleman.

no snow here 84 f and sunny today as always.

ride hard, stay on your side please merci beaucoup

bonzai

iceman

• 10 months later...