season 2018-19, St-Zénon begin to groom mid november!

towing

Hi Guys!

Just a message to let you know that the trail system already begin to take form In the north of Lanaudiere! As of friday 16 november, the Royaume and Mastigouche snowmobile clubs had begin to groom some trails that sits on forest road between the Cabanon and Taureau Dam and also toward the Mastigouche reserve. They told about 60 miles+ done yet. 

From all I remember it is the earlier I had ever seen for groomed trails in the area, breaking the earlier mark by near 2 weeks! The reports I seen on facebook talk about 1 foot of snow to the ground and season start conditions of course, but the comments are really positives. I had not the chance the hit the trails myself but it gave me a kick in the butt to finish my sled pre-season maintenance asap!!!

You can follow the trail system opening here https://www.snowmobilecountry.ca/en/conditions/

If it goes as expected, you should be able to read some of my reports in the next weeks

Have a good safe new sledding season!!!

Alain