GROOMER B.R. 400

BERNARD

Bernard,

Is that the club that handles the trails around you? if so do they take donations via paypal?

Thanks

Gutz

Good idea, but i think the insurance should cover it fully, It is brand new. What do you think??????

What do you do with a stolen groomer??? you have many spare parts to use or sell.. must of been hard to transport without being seen. can't just drive it away. I would not steel the groomer until he shaved his beard .. :lol::lol:

What do you do with a stolen groomer??? you have many spare parts to use or sell.. must of been hard to transport without being seen. can't just drive it away. I would not steel the groomer until he shaved his beard .. :lol::lol:

maybe he (Groomer) can post some nice pics of where he was taken, then we can guess where he is, like a "where in the world is...."

• 2 weeks later...

I would think with an insurance claim that high, that the insurance company will start putting some pressure on the authoritys to find it.

And if they doo, maybe a good thing will come out of it all, find the thiefs and break up the theft ring!

• 1 month later...

Wow that does suck,,

I came on here today for the first time in months to ask about vehicles being stolen in Canada and see this, guess it does happen to Canadians aswell. A buddy was outisde Montreal and had his new 30ft motorhome stolen along with all of there belongings a couple of weeks ago. The guy that was with him lost his new pick up and would have lost his 5th wheel if he hadnt dropped his jacks to take some weight off his truck while they were gone. They dragged the jacks a few feet got out and pulled the pin on the trailer and left with the truck. The lot they were in is a gated lot that is open on the weekends. The cops that got there said " yeah we lose about 10 vehicles a month from this lot " said they would never see the vehicles again. You would think with a record like that they would install cameras at the least.

I love riding in Canada, some of the best trips i've had, some of the nicest people I've met, some of the best food I've had. But I always wonder about going back because I hate the thought of waking up and having no sled or truck in the morning. In Maine I dont even take my key out over night, in Canada I have to shackle the sled to anything I can find. Are the cops and Hotels in on the thefts? Really makes you wonder.

Sorry for the rant,,,,,,,,, Mike

Wow that does suck,,

I came on here today for the first time in months to ask about vehicles being stolen in Canada and see this, guess it does happen to Canadians aswell. A buddy was outisde Montreal and had his new 30ft motorhome stolen along with all of there belongings a couple of weeks ago. The guy that was with him lost his new pick up and would have lost his 5th wheel if he hadnt dropped his jacks to take some weight off his truck while they were gone. They dragged the jacks a few feet got out and pulled the pin on the trailer and left with the truck. The lot they were in is a gated lot that is open on the weekends. The cops that got there said " yeah we lose about 10 vehicles a month from this lot " said they would never see the vehicles again. You would think with a record like that they would install cameras at the least.

I love riding in Canada, some of the best trips i've had, some of the nicest people I've met, some of the best food I've had. But I always wonder about going back because I hate the thought of waking up and having no sled or truck in the morning. In Maine I dont even take my key out over night, in Canada I have to shackle the sled to anything I can find. Are the cops and Hotels in on the thefts? Really makes you wonder.

Sorry for the rant,,,,,,,,, Mike

From what I read and from conversations I had with people this past winter, I believe the thefts were down this past winter.

they can't afford the gas for the get away vehicles.....

What do you mean afford..........They probably steal the gas for the get away vehicles. Spending money is not in their vocabulary. racersinc you need to post your experience from last year while we are this subject.

What do you mean afford..........They probably steal the gas for the get away vehicles. Spending money is not in their vocabulary. racersinc you need to post your experience from last year while we are this subject.

how close to the truth you are....we need to watch it this winter, in my area there has been a rash of SUV tank punctures, and not from offroading.