Andyman got a new toy!

Andyman

I had to retire my 2006 MXZ as she 21855km so I have been shopping and I found a new 2008 Renegade for a great price. It is the 600 SDI like my last two sleds I just hope it treats me as well.

Andy

I had to retire my 2006 MXZ as she 21855km so I have been shopping and I found a new 2008 Renegade for a great price. It is the 600 SDI like my last two sleds I just hope it treats me as well.

Andy

Good luck with your new ride Andyman. Are those the Retrax wheels on the skis that I see? That's 13,113 miles on the old one, just broke in. I've got 14,000+ on mine and I'm keeping it.

Good luck with your new ride Andyman. Are those the Retrax wheels on the skis that I see? That's 13,113 miles on the old one, just broke in. I've got 14,000+ on mine and I'm keeping it.

Hi Bill

They are not retrax just movers that I use around the garage.

Andy

Congratulations on the new ride Andyman! Nothing but safe, trouble free enjoyable miles, uh I mean Kilometers! :good: I hope to see you this winter.

Shane

Andy

Sweet ride. May it treat you as well as your last one.

timbo

congrats andy !!!

wish you another 20 000 km + !!!

pic : you can see the trail going up hill , me and mubs were waiting for you there .you probably hit 20 000 km with your '' old sled '' some where on the pic.

groomer !!!