new trail !!

groomer

Hi Groomer,

Where is the trail? I looked at it but can't figure out where it is. Which trails does it connect with?

Thanks, Jack

hi !!

just too bad ,cant find my pq map .the only thing i can tell you ,it s on trail 83 !!

haltaparche is an outfitter.

groomer !!!

Hi Groomer,

Where is the trail? I looked at it but can't figure out where it is. Which trails does it connect with?

Thanks, Jack

This will probably be a private trail( not part of the FCMQ network) which is located off TQ 83 east of Parent toward Réservoir Gouin.The bad thing is,it's a dead end.

This will probably be a private trail( not part of the FCMQ network) which is located off TQ 83 east of Parent toward Réservoir Gouin.The bad thing is,it's a dead end.

whoooops !!! ha !! ha !!

groomer !!!

hi !!

just too bad ,cant find my pq map .the only thing i can tell you ,it s on trail 83 !!

haltaparche is an outfitter.

groomer !!!

haltepache is north of casey on 83. it is between wemotaci and parent

I was hoping it connected 83 to 93, that would be outstanding. If only you could go straight(ish) north from Parent up to Chib or near it dumping you on the 93. I know the owner of the restaurant/gas station in clova picks his way up to Chib on the power lines with a long track but a real trail up would be perfect!

Edited by Snowbound

I was hoping it connected 83 to 93, that would be outstanding. If only you could go straight(ish) north from Parent up to Chib or near it dumping you on the 93. I know the owner of the restaurant/gas station in clova picks his way up to Chib on the power lines with a long track but a real trail up would be perfect!

I've been fishing years past throughout that region...they certainly have enough existing logging trails that interconnect to get it done if they wanted to.

I agree 100%. If there was one trail I would like to see added, it would defiantly be a connection between 83 and 93. This would serve as a new, smaller loop one could take, or possibly a shortcut back to your starting point should a problem arise. Have to admit, once you head out on 93, you're pretty much in no mans land.

I agree 100%. If there was one trail I would like to see added, it would defiantly be a connection between 83 and 93. This would serve as a new, smaller loop one could take, or possibly a shortcut back to your starting point should a problem arise. Have to admit, once you head out on 93, you're pretty much in no mans land.

the problem is it's too isolated to have such a vast trail network.if they opened a trail they wouldn't be able to keep it maintained good enough.while i would love to see a trail connecting the two there is nothing i hate more than an open but ungroomed trail :pardon:

the problem is it's too isolated to have such a vast trail network.if they opened a trail they wouldn't be able to keep it maintained good enough.while i would love to see a trail connecting the two there is nothing i hate more than an open but ungroomed trail :pardon:

Defiantly agree with that statement about the ungroomed trail. I realize it's a longshot, just dreaming.