out with the old in with the new

coldsmoke1

:good: Very nice.....wish I were there right now. I have been torturing myself all morning reading everone's stories about riding this weekend...may head up to St. Zenon later in the week. How's the power on that 4-stroker???

Kirk

Oxford, MA

skidoofus

dont beat your self up to bad trails wear just ok lots of rocks and open water one more good storm is all we nead thow

i am very happy with the power of the 4 tec it surprised me the bottom end feals stronger than the mach

jackstraw

i tryed to sell it myself with no luck soon as they asked about the miles it was over lol but anyway i got 4100 for it on trade from my dealer

thanks guys i think its going to be a great high mile touring sled working on seting it up now jerry can bags gps hand muffs

viser plug burgsturm skags still up in the air about studing it anyone ridding a studless sled how is it ?

sorry not quebec pics from fort kent maine i was going to trailer over to edmudston nb to ride the rr bed 85 im sure that would of ben good but ran out of time

:drinks: :drinks:

skidoofus

dont beat your self up to bad trails wear just ok lots of rocks and open water one more good storm is all we nead thow

i am very happy with the power of the 4 tec it surprised me the bottom end feals stronger than the mach

jackstraw

i tryed to sell it myself with no luck soon as they asked about the miles it was over lol but anyway i got 4100 for it on trade from my dealer

[/quote

Nice sled coldsmoke, we were in valin this weekend, were able to get 550 miles on mostly off the maintained trail on the woods roads north of the chappelle, You will love your 1200 , its a great sled.

RR

thanks guys i think its going to be a great high mile touring sled working on seting it up now jerry can bags gps hand muffs

viser plug burgsturm skags still up in the air about studing it anyone ridding a studless sled how is it ?

sorry not quebec pics from fort kent maine i was going to trailer over to edmudston nb to ride the rr bed 85 im sure that would of ben good but ran out of time

:drinks: :drinks:

I just got one sorta like that.. only 10 miles on it so far but I got the luggage, GPS, map holder, fuel cans (only when needed, comes right off) studded too.

post-247-1260832428.jpg