New to the Site

sno strm

welcome to the site

chaudiere app is a great region to ride saint george can get bissy at times but if you stay on 55 east it keeps getting better with every mile take a ride on 549 up to the mountains

then jump back on 55 its a mutch nicer trail than 35 its a rr bed head tword pohenegamook then to river du loup good town to stay in then just stay on 5 est you wont be dispointed

Thanks for the welcome and the info. Groomer great pic! Post some more photos for me. The pictures I've seen on this site are unreal whether it be the trail signage or the wide trails (tabletop smooth) or the scenery!

Can't wait to get the season started NORTH of the border!!! I know, I know, it's only August but I guy can DREAM can't he........ Never too soon to start Trip Planning!

thanks !!

here s a few from tq 5 and local trails.

i just wish right now, we could have a real gaspesian snowstorm.it has been hot all week .33 c today ,still 27 c right now .

i need snow !! :lol::lol:

groomer !!!

thanks !!

here s a few from tq 5 and local trails.

i just wish right now, we could have a real gaspesian snowstorm.it has been hot all week .33 c today ,still 27 c right now .

i need snow !! :lol::lol:

groomer !!!

Welcome sno strm. As the season comes, and we get into winter, you will be amazed at the knowledge and the info you will get on this site.

Hey Groomer, the first pic in this group is my background for my Blackberry!

Welcome sno strm. As the season comes, and we get into winter, you will be amazed at the knowledge and the info you will get on this site.

Hey Groomer, the first pic in this group is my background for my Blackberry!

hi greasemonkey !!!

good for you !!temps dropped a lot this week end.7c late last night(i should say early this morning , :lol::lol::lol: ) when i came back to the camp.

groomer !!! :drinks:

I'm new to the website and just wanted to say hi. I am also looking forward to riding in Quebec this coming season (first ride across the border for me). I plan on riding up from Pittsburg, NH and heading towards the Saint Georges area then further north on Trail 55.

Any info on hotels, the best trails, areas to ride, and also things to checkout trailside would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again....

Welcome to Quebec rider, SnoStrm!

Lots of good info and good people on this site!

timbo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sno Strm,

Welcome aboard. Like others have said, this is a great site for all of us that love snowmobiling in Quebec. Save up those vacation days and start planning.

I'm sure you have done some research on Quebec. The Eastern Townships are the transition between Vermont / New Hampshire and Quebec. As you ride east towards Gaspesie, the trails go from flatland to more mountains. Groomer's territory is a variety of riding. Just north of the river, around Trois Rivieres, it tends to be flat. As you ride north, there are more hills / mountains. The Lac St Jean area is just breathtaking. Out to the west in the Abitibi region, it is less populated and less traffic but amazing trails.

I know I have not touched all of the areas and I could go on, but you probably have heard all this.

You won't be disappointed. :good:

Oh by the way, Groomer is our Ansel Adams of Quebec. Cheers to Groomer. :drinks:

Jack :D

Hi Sno Strm,

Welcome aboard. Like others have said, this is a great site for all of us that love snowmobiling in Quebec. Save up those vacation days and start planning.

I'm sure you have done some research on Quebec. The Eastern Townships are the transition between Vermont / New Hampshire and Quebec. As you ride east towards Gaspesie, the trails go from flatland to more mountains. Groomer's territory is a variety of riding. Just north of the river, around Trois Rivieres, it tends to be flat. As you ride north, there are more hills / mountains. The Lac St Jean area is just breathtaking. Out to the west in the Abitibi region, it is less populated and less traffic but amazing trails.

I know I have not touched all of the areas and I could go on, but you probably have heard all this.

You won't be disappointed. :good:

Oh by the way, Groomer is our Ansel Adams of Quebec. Cheers to Groomer. :drinks:

Jack :D

ha !! ha !! thanks for the comparison jack !!! :lol::lol:

jean-guy :drinks:

Welcome aboard - we use Jackman as our base - ride across at Armstrong, nice trails. As usual nice pics Groomer!!

Blackcat,

You are buddies with Matt, Jeremy and Derrick right? Rode with those knuckleheads last year out of Jackman............great group of guys. I've ridden mostly quebec for the last 15 years or so and it was nice to ride Maine again.........planning on a couple trips with those guys and maybe show them some secret spots in Quebec......hope to see you out there...:bc:

Blackcat,

You are buddies with Matt, Jeremy and Derrick right? Rode with those knuckleheads last year out of Jackman............great group of guys. I've ridden mostly quebec for the last 15 years or so and it was nice to ride Maine again.........planning on a couple trips with those guys and maybe show them some secret spots in Quebec......hope to see you out there...:bc:

Yes I am buds with those outlaws, very sure we will hook up this winter, is that your sled in your profile pic?