la chapelle !!

groomer

ouin bin l'auberge du 31 va avoir réussi son pari la chapelle est a vendre cétais un classic depuis que je fais de la motoneige allé prendre une biere a la chapelle espérant qu'Il y a un acheteur....

just read that on the french forum.looks like ''la chapelle '' in the mount valin is up for sale !!

groomer !!!

I am sure the business is off substancially since the $$ has devalued and the economy has slumped. I know it is noticable the traffic compared to 5 years ago in Quebec. I am not sure what they do in the off season but quite sure the ATV's don't bring in near the revenue snowmobiles do.

Hey Groomer!

Does the sale price include the terrain or is it leased from the gov't and is just the business for sale?

Nice place always busy sure is less traffic for sure compared to a few years back

But There are always riders up in that area.

I agree summer must not be as good for business as the sleds

Edited by iceman

Hey Groomer!

Does the sale price include the terrain or is it leased from the gov't and is just the business for sale?

Nice place always busy sure is less traffic for sure compared to a few years back

But There are always riders up in that area.

I agree summer must not be as good for business as the sleds

can t tell you right now from what i ve read on the french forum.the guy wrote only that it was up for sale.

i ll keep an eye on the thread.

groomer !!!