renting sleds in Qc

Live it up Rupp

I am selling my sled this sunday & will be needing to rent for this year's trip to Quebec.

Does anyone know of a good place to rent newer sleds for a 4 day saddle trip? It doesn't matter where as I havent planned a loop yet.

Thank you.

I am selling my sled this sunday & will be needing to rent for this year's trip to Quebec.

Does anyone know of a good place to rent newer sleds for a 4 day saddle trip? It doesn't matter where as I havent planned a loop yet.

Thank you.

This was recently discuss at length, look down the page or do a search.

Edited by Phil 1

Thank you.

I can set you up with the dealer I use in Saint-Raymond. Quality sleds, no surprises at return and fair price

Thank you.

What's up Darren, your packing it in? I think Richard still has access to that high mile 2 up touring your buddy rented a couple years ago, I think it's got new carbides, lol!

Mached

Are the trails open and Groomed in St.Ray?

Thinking of getting the brothers up there over new years weekend.

How much farther is it driving than Shawinigan?

Thanks

GutZ

The place in st raymond is only about 1/2 hr or so further, it is dion moto in st raymond, look at maximum aventure in its either shawiningan or grand mere, they have all current sleds http://www.maximumaventure.com/location-motoneige.html

What's up Darren, your packing it in? I think Richard still has access to that high mile 2 up touring your buddy rented a couple years ago, I think it's got new carbides, lol!

Hey Jack.That's funny!!! I wouldn't drive that thing out of the parking lot(i don't think it would make it) =@

I still can't believe he did 330 mi in 1 day with us on that thing.

What kind of trips do u have planned this year?

Hope all is well.

Thank you.

The Ski Doo dealer in St michele has all new machines and LOTS of them. Maxim also new machines, not alot.They are 2 good guys.I have rented from dealer in St Michele a ton of times over the years ( wife, freinds, had a sled go down, needed a rental etc ) Rented a sled for the wife from Maxim, no problems I here the Ski Doo dealer in St Raymond is good also.

The Ski Doo dealer in St michele has all new machines and LOTS of them. Maxim also new machines, not alot.They are 2 good guys.I have rented from dealer in St Michele a ton of times over the years ( wife, freinds, had a sled go down, needed a rental etc ) Rented a sled for the wife from Maxim, no problems I here the Ski Doo dealer in St Raymond is good also.

Thank you

The SD dealer in St Raymond is one hell of a great guy. I'll tell you why I say this.

He and his wife where at the HI in Jonquiere a couple of years ago. There son was playing in a Pee Wee hockey tournament in Jonquiere. They had driven up. It was a Sunday morning and a large group of Quebecers had ridden in Sat night and where getting ready to leave. 4 of the group had the 1000 4 strokes. It was a very cold morning and the 4 couldn't get their machines to start. Dion Moto owner, guy from St Raymond, when out and helped all 4 get the sleds going. That spoke volumes to me as to what kind of a guy he is. He was on his way to the hockey game and he told his wife to wait for him while he helped these folks. He was probably late for the game but helped out these folks and put them before himself. Don't find many people like that these days.

The SD dealer in St Raymond is one hell of a great guy. I'll tell you why I say this.

He and his wife where at the HI in Jonquiere a couple of years ago. There son was playing in a Pee Wee hockey tournament in Jonquiere. They had driven up. It was a Sunday morning and a large group of Quebecers had ridden in Sat night and where getting ready to leave. 4 of the group had the 1000 4 strokes. It was a very cold morning and the 4 couldn't get their machines to start. Dion Moto owner, guy from St Raymond, when out and helped all 4 get the sleds going. That spoke volumes to me as to what kind of a guy he is. He was on his way to the hockey game and he told his wife to wait for him while he helped these folks. He was probably late for the game but helped out these folks and put them before himself. Don't find many people like that these days.

Thanks Bill.I hope to make it up to the HI this year for a stop-over.

How are the trails?

Mario is the owner of Dion, and is a first class guy. He is a rugged outdoors man (his grandfather was the personal hunting guide for Teddy Roosevelt after he left office), A great business guy and good friend of mine. Stand up guy as evidenced by the help he offered the folks at the Holiday Inn.

Mached

Are the trails open and Groomed in St.Ray?

Thinking of getting the brothers up there over new years weekend.

How much farther is it driving than Shawinigan?

Thanks

GutZ

Sorry for the delay. Trails are openned and groomed in St-Ray, although riviere St-Anne is not passable yet. It is exactly 60 minutes past trois riviere.