snow

tamarac

:clapping: hey, ho, just to let you all know this is the first snowfall that has stayed overnight, we have 2inches on the ground this morning and it looks great... i also want to take this opp. to wish you all a great and safe season... hope to see you all in clova.. :drinks: snow white

Thanks for the updates in the region of Clova. You have a very nice little place for us to stay when passing through your area. It was very nice to meet you last winter. Clean, warm, great food, bar with pool table and a nice barn to put our sleds in at night. :drinks: Hope to see you again this season.

:clapping: hey, ho, just to let you all know this is the first snowfall that has stayed overnight, we have 2inches on the ground this morning and it looks great... i also want to take this opp. to wish you all a great and safe season... hope to see you all in clova.. :drinks: snow white

Thanks for the info!! Will you be open between Christmas and New Years this winter? Last year we had to call a number at the hotel and then the owner came down and gave us gas thank goodness! Then we took off for Central in Parent and spent the night. Trails were outstanding for so early.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the info!! Will you be open between Christmas and New Years this winter? Last year we had to call a number at the hotel and then the owner came down and gave us gas thank goodness! Then we took off for Central in Parent and spent the night. Trails were outstanding for so early.

we will be opened as for we live here so we are always there. so between xmas and new years we will be faithfully atwaiting all of our sleeding friends and waiting for more snow. the last batch melted but we've been getting below 0 degrees and have an acul. of 3 inches of the white gold.... Have been trying out some news things in the kitchen can't wait to feed you all..oh and a couple of beers also :drinks::drinks: . we'll also have more space for your sleeds in the shed, and we've made it easier to get in and out. I will keep you all posted regarding the lepine road and this year will also be able to update you properly on the trails east of clova towards latuque and southbound towards mont laurier. So far no logging or bridge repairs annonced for 11-12 season so the lepine should be wicked for all you maniaccccssss :yahoo:, And I promise that as soon as the trails are safe for you sleeders that have estreme machines that don't need groomed trails i'll let you know where and when in our area you can pass. DO BE SAFE, DO HAVE FUN, HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN. :friends:

Hi Carole and Alain.....see you in january or earlier, snow permitting.Here's a pic in front of the Tamarac from last winter.

DSCF0005.jpg

I spent 3 days last weekend installing signage upon the trails, getting ready for the upcoming winter. It's a hell of a job as the Ours Blancs snowmobile club have a huge territory

DSCF0007-2.jpg

Hi Carole and Alain.....see you in january or earlier, snow permitting.Here's a pic in front of the Tamarac from last winter.

DSCF0005.jpg

I spent 3 days last weekend installing signage upon the trails, getting ready for the upcoming winter. It's a hell of a job as the Ours Blancs snowmobile club have a huge territory

DSCF0007-2.jpg

As a Quebec Rider who lives in Pennsylvania I would like to say thank you to you and your club for the effort it takes to keep the trails up and running! Here's to a great winter ahead :drinks:

As a Quebec Rider who lives in Pennsylvania I would like to say thank you to you and your club for the effort it takes to keep the trails up and running! Here's to a great winter ahead :drinks:

Thank you for your comments....have a great season Snowbound.

Thank you for your comments....have a great season Snowbound.

Your welcome, and you have a great season as well. If I ever run into you the first beer is on me. We passed each other last year a few miles outside of Relais 22, you were heading towards it and I was heading to Parent.