Big News for Murdochville

smclelan

I was to the Canadian Council of Snowmobile Organizations meeting in Ottawa over the weekend and hear there may be big news coming for Murdochville. It sounds like a new hotel complex may possibly be announced in the very near future. What more could a person ask for than the Hotel Copper! Haha The rooms may not be fancy but I have never had a poor meal, the food is always good! That said, a new place would be good summer or winter.

Copper is a good stop and an early breakfast if I recall. Just bring your locks and chains, I don't recall many places where you park your sled on Main St.

\

Hi Scorpionbowl

We stayed in Belleterre last winter same thing parked on Main Street!!!

Andy

Nice, Andy. Where is Belleterre?

On TQ63 west of Joncas near the Ontario/Quebec border. It is an old gold mining town but the gold was mined out years ago and there are only a few hundred residents now.

Andy

Copper is a good stop and an early breakfast if I recall. Just bring your locks and chains, I don't recall many places where you park your sled on Main St.

one place i found u have to park on the road is a motel just south of pohenegamook next to the doo dealer

no chains with us and could not see the sleds from the room i did not sleap to well that night