Here is one for you Groomer

iceman

ha!!ha!!ha!!

not my camp at all !!first time i see that pic !!anyway ,he looks too old to drink the whole bottle !! ha!!ha!! :lol:

reminds me when i had that female putting her head inside the cab of my truck back in 05 !!

hope this could happen to me one day!!

thanks for the pic iceman !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

And I thought moose where dangerous to get close to. Next time I see one on the trail I'm gonna have to pop off the helmet put a cracker in my mouth and give it a shot, I'm sure it'll make a great picture!

hi jackstraw !!

winter time is different !!because of the snow ,they try to stay on hard packed snow like trails.so ,when they feel squeezed ,they can change their mind very quickly and ''bulldoze '' you off the trail !!

summer is different ,at first glance you can see if they are happy or not.easier to get closer !!

DON T TRY THIS AT HOME ,IM A PROFESSIONAL !!! HA!!HA!!HA!! :lol::lol::lol:

groomer !!! :drinks:

Hi Jean Guy, I know your joking about being a "PROFESSIONAL" but people who spend a lot of time observing animals are able to get a feeling for there mood. I agree,don't try this at home.. Martin

salut martin !!

ha!!ha!!

drette ca !! it was only to tease jackstraw !! :lol: when you have the chance to see tons of mooses ,you gain a lot of experience and it s easier like you said to feel the mood faster !!

before ,back in the 70's-80's and 90 's ,we had no clearcuts at the camp.seeing a moose was almost a miracle !!it was almost scary to see a moose at 100'!!ha!!ha!!ha!!since the 00's i learned a lot just by looking at them !!

back in the 80's ,i had a dirt bike ,i was doing 9-10,000 km during the summer.seeing 10 mooses was great !!now ,you can see 10 in 2 seconds.

after seeing 5000+ ,i still consider myself an amateur !!!...not a pro !!

btw ,great morning to go on the duniere reserve and see 50+ in a few hrs .

jean-guy :drinks:

I found this on the web they say it is from Quebec somewhere, it's not at your camp is it? No wine for the Moose. lol.

I've seen this one a while back, there was a couple more that followed it if i remember correctly. He must have been a regular visitor to get that close to him.

;