Best place to stay in Lac Edouard

600IQHO

X2 was there 2 weeks ago

Is thatthe place with the nice stone fireplace? Haven't stayed at Lac Edouard in years......... The first time we stayed there was at a different place at the old TB/insane asylum it was pretty neat all the buildings were connected by underground tunnels because they had steam heat. That was back in like 1990 I don't think they have been open for quite some time, but we did stay at a place on the lake with a nice stone fireplace and pretty cozy there. :good:

Le Gite d'Edouard is a different experience. I have stayed there a couple times. It is Nicole's home, clean, cute, basement entrance to leave gear downstairs. Good food great conversation with Nicole. It is more like staying at grandma's house than a hotel.

819-653-2165 easily accessible from the lake, follow the blue signs. :good:

I've never stayed in Edward always making way to or from the lake. perhaps the future has a stay in it. I used to stay at a little rel as north of there on the lake Lapin (sp) was the owners last name Lin was his daughters name cant think of the place but wonderful people.