In sanit donat

crazysnow

Hi all,

Got to saint donat today around 12 PM very warm 32 deg but they have a good amount of snow !!!! Trails are soft but not bad. It snowed all afternoon . No Rain at all.

Did a little ride up to Black Mt. and fed the Birds really cool. Got some pics will post when I get home . So anyway tomorrow heading to clova and will try and post again tomorrow : P.S. Think snow !!!!

Later for now. CrazySnow !!!!!!!

Hi all,

Got to saint donat today around 12 PM very warm 32 deg but they have a good amount of snow !!!! Trails are soft but not bad. It snowed all afternoon . No Rain at all.

Did a little ride up to Black Mt. and fed the Birds really cool. Got some pics will post when I get home . So anyway tomorrow heading to clova and will try and post again tomorrow : P.S. Think snow !!!!

Later for now. CrazySnow !!!!!!!

Did you run into the other Crazysnow in Sanit Donat? He's got a thread going too! Just bustin, enjoy we are leaving Sat. am for the week. :drinks:

Hey Crazysnow I saw the title in the margin on the side but thought I missed it. I think this should havebeen posted under the Lanaudiere section. Oh well thanks for the report. :good:

Hey Crazysnow I saw the title in the margin on the side but thought I missed it. I think this should havebeen posted under the Lanaudiere section. Oh well thanks for the report. :good:

I'm posting from my iPhone some crazy shit always happens when I doo it this way

Don't know what happen. Just trying to help guys.

Later.

Did you run into the other Crazysnow in Sanit Donat? He's got a thread going too! Just bustin, enjoy we are leaving Sat. am for the week. :drinks:

Hi jack you better dot your I's and cross you tee' s I'm watching you. Lol. Have a safe trip

OMG. How the hell did it get over here now !!!! It's not me. lol. I'm done. May be too much wine. !!!! Ha Ha. Just kidding.

I knew you were kidding when you said "too much wine" no such thing

You may be like my wife then one more is never enough! :lol::rofl:

Ummm nope, one glass of wine you better hope I am close to my bed and already in my jammies...out like a light! Very cheap date! lol

Farmer maybe you need to pack a lifevest from now on. :rofl:

That won't help!

And if you add a hot tub to the equation forget about it. Lol

Hey!! What happens on the trail stays on the trail! lol