On my way to see Groomer!

lindasledgirl

Finally I found someone to go to the Gaspesie!! We are 7! We leave today and should be on the trails tomorrow! Jean-Guy, I will find you...somehow!I have a very good bottle of red juice for you!

If anyone else is going to be riding the weekend (we leave Tuesday, just looping out of the hotel)please get in touch.

I have email linda.miller@remax.net and would love to see any of you guys!

Lindasledgirl

Finally I found someone to go to the Gaspesie!! We are 7! We leave today and should be on the trails tomorrow! Jean-Guy, I will find you...somehow!I have a very good bottle of red juice for you!

If anyone else is going to be riding the weekend (we leave Tuesday, just looping out of the hotel)please get in touch.

Lindasledgirl

Have a nice trip and say hi to Jean-Guy for all of us, wish i could join you guys :( but i've packed it in for the season, i look forward to some pics.

Keep the red juice to a minumum :blink: Linda he's still got some grooming left to do.lol

Lindasledgirl

quit talking and get here LOL

hi linda !!

great news !!just back from grooming ,still in a coma !!ha!!ha!!

if you don t mind, email or pm me ,to know a bit of your schedule tomorrow and saturday ??because it s warm,i might return on tq 5 late friday night !!depending of the temps tomorrow ,i might groom 1 or 2 local trails,st alexandre and lac saumon !!i ll see what will happen tomorrow !!

see you later ,time to take a short nap.stopped home ,will cross town at the end of the afternoon !!

your gaspesian groomer operator !!at your service 24 hrs a day !!!ha!!ha!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Hi Linda, you're in for a treat, the trails are amazing right now. Hats off to "the" Groomer and all the other groomers on the Gaspesie!

Please ride the 587 loop, its "fantastic". I just rode it with Scorpion-Bowl on the 12th. There's a stretch about 45+ minutes long of wide and fast non-stop "cruising".

From Carlton to Mont Joli, via 587, we passed 2 sleds all day.

On a more important topic: I usually like simple plain potato chips, but we saw a bag at the coop food store in Amqui called BBQ Ribs flavor. We opted for the Szechuan which were excellent, and figured we'd try ribs flavor another night. But we never saw them again on the trail all week! Please have someone in your group of 7 try them and post a report. Same brand as the Szechuan flavor, but I can't remember the brand. Definitely not Humpty Dumpty which are terribly over flavored and nasty, not Miss Vickies which are also good.

Enjoy,

NH-Moose

Lindasledgirl

eddieskidoo will be at the club house around 10 am on sat. need to get a permit for a new member . what hotel you staying at ? maybe we ,ll cross paths. would like to meet you!!!! will you be leading ur group ?? till later ed

eddieskidoo will be at the club house around 10 am on sat. need to get a permit for a new member . what hotel you staying at ? maybe we ,ll cross paths. would like to meet you!!!! will you be leading ur group ?? till later ed

I believe Ed she titled it in her post, she and her group will be staying at the Auberge l'Ambassadeur in Amquoi and doing day loops.

Good luck and have a safe trip

JG

I believe Ed she titled it in her post, she and her group will be staying at the Auberge l'Ambassadeur in Amquoi and doing day loops.

Good luck and have a safe trip

JG

Hi Linda

Just noticed you are heading to same area we are sledding next week . Saw your post .

If you have a chance drop me an email on conditions around Amqui after your Tues ride. We are trailering to Campbelton Wed( Mar 21 ) and planning to head to Amqui . Drop the saddle bags at hotel and then ride around locally for rest of day. On Thurs are planning on heading to Edmunston NB via 587,5,548,546,and onto 85 twds Edmunston.

First time making that loop and from what I hear snow conditions continue to be good in the Mountains.

Gonna be pretty mild from now till Wed though.

Downtown Rimouski is a no go. Hotel R say snow has melted in town.

Thanks

Graham

gcampbell@marshadj.com

Sorry everyone for not replying. I for some reason didnt have an easy time gettimg on line.

The trails were awesome but what a huge difference between Friday and Monday. I think its close to over.

As for Groomer....thats a storey you just have to experience for yourself. Jean-Guy you are the reason i came to the Gaspesie amd you are the reason i will return. Oh amd your trails were almost as womderful as you

Miss you terribly

Lindasledgirl

Sorry everyone for not replying. I for some reason didnt have an easy time gettimg on line.

The trails were awesome but what a huge difference between Friday and Monday. I think its close to over.

As for Groomer....thats a storey you just have to experience for yourself. Jean-Guy you are the reason i came to the Gaspesie amd you are the reason i will return. Oh amd your trails were almost as womderful as you

Miss you terribly

Lindasledgirl

hi linda !!

well, it has been a pleasure to meet you and riding with you !!glad that you enjoyed riding in some parts of the trails i groom and off the trail.

i must tell you that your riding skills impressed me a lot !!specially from the last time we waited for my sister and b-i-l on the groomed trail,few miles before arriving at la vallée du reve and then all the way up to albertville!!

my favorite trail !!wooow !! greaaaaat ''agressive '' riding !!

btw ,when i brought the sled of my nephew back to the house of my sister,they've found your cord and pack of gums on the last hill before la vallée du reve !!i guess it was there since the day before !

thanks again for coming up here !!on the last pic,vallée du reve is 1 mile behind me,found your cord on that hill !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Dear Jean-Guy,

Meeting you made the trip! I thank you for everything and struggle every morning and realize I am here, and not there. I have a very hard time when the snow melts. Winter friends melt away temporarily and wait in the summer sports till we all come together again.

Cheers to you!

Linda

:air_kiss:

In search of information

on a trip I wanted to take

you found me in doo talk

that, was a big mistake!

You brought me to Quebec Rider

and helped me find my way

You are the very reason

I came to the Gaspesie! (say gas pes eh so it rhymes lol)

Well respected by all

Everyone knows who you are

and they come in from everywhere

to see you at that bar!

Who is this Groomer fellow

With a camera in his bag

His trails are all spectacular

and so is his snowy drag!

I had a taste of heaven

with trails that never end

didn't want to leave there

but all good things must end

So as the snow is surely melting

and we all say 'Tabernak'!!

enjoy your peaceful moments

cause I'll be coming back!

P.S. Let me know if I can post that video for Andy and Steve!

• 7 months later...