New sled

crazysnow

Hi All,

I got a stupid question when you get new spring ordered sled and dealer gets it in. Dose anybody know what they actually do to set it up. I know it's not in a million pices.

Just curious I'm using a new dealer.

Thanks

CrazySnow !!!!!

Hi All,

I got a stupid question when you get new spring ordered sled and dealer gets it in. Dose anybody know what they actually do to set it up. I know it's not in a million pices.

Thanks

CrazySnow !!!!!

From my past experience the only parts that are disassemblyed from the box are the skiis and windshield, the dealer is also supposed to do a overall inspection, track tension, track alignment, ski alignment, belt alignment, all electrics in working order, wash the sled, etc etc... It is best if you are present for this prep.

Good luck

JG

From my past experience the only parts that are disassemblyed from the box are the skiis and windshield, the dealer is also supposed to do a overall inspection, track tension, track alignment, ski alignment, belt alignment, all electrics in working order, wash the sled, etc etc... It is best if you are present for this prep.

Good luck

JG

Ok !!!! that's what I thought just wasn't sure

Thanks JG

Getting it from the dealer you are I would take it home and go over it with a fine tooth comb. That guy is the WORST dealer I ever used... I'de walk if he were the last dealer in the world!!!

Getting it from the dealer you are I would take it home and go over it with a fine tooth comb. That guy is the WORST dealer I ever used... I'de walk if he were the last dealer in the world!!!

Thanks Phil now I feel real good. Lol. Did you know it's under new owners now !!!!!

Thanks Phil now I feel real good. Lol. Did you know it's under new owners now !!!!!

Yes but the new owner is worse than the old...

Thanks Gutz ,

I think my wife would chop my head off If I toll her we were going to see my new sled getting built . Lol.

Well then you won't have to deal with "That" dealer's inability to work on equipment... :help:

Thanks Gutz ,

I think my wife would chop my head off If I toll her we were going to see my new sled getting built . Lol.

You need to disguise it as a "Romantic Trip" to Quebec City with a stop at a Museum on the way....

GutZ

open box flip bars up bolt skis on put front shocks on take hangersoff holding rear springs down put on buds to program key adj track clean and put on customers add ons

Edited by coldsmoke1

Hi All,

Thanks

CrazySnow !!!!!

Posting on Doo-Talk doesn't count! :p

Anyway, I think you get better responses here :good: