SledMagazine.com check it out

Greg du Vermont

Need a little GP Valcourt news to wet your appetite for attending this incredible event? Feb 14-16 don't miss it!

http://www.sledmagazine.com/actions/page?docId=6615&ctx=snowmobile&p=Super%20Saturday%20Night%20Party%20Under%20the%20Big%20Top%20with%20Rich%20Hughes%20&%20Family%20Rock%20Band

Edited by Greg du Vermont

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Rumors about a 1200 replacement? ACE 900 Turbo?

GutZ

Just read in supertrax, Look for the 1200 to get three throttle bodies, three injectors and the letters HO in the Graphics.

This is my 3rd and final season on my 1200 and am hoping they dont do away with it and an HO would be even better

Now, come on guys and gals, you know I can't talk about anything that SledMagazine.com is given advanced info on. That's part of the fun. Rumors, rumors and more rumors regarding each of the manufacturers, until the embargo dates expire after Snow Shoot in early March. One of the cool things about our web magazine format is that our articles and photos are ready for immediate release and viewing as soon as the dates expire. As always, excitement for what is to come is in the air.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Polaris 2015 Part 1. The embargo is over and the article is up on SledMagazine.com 1,500 words and 15 photos should help you to get your heads around the big news. Enjoy and pass it around.

http://www.sledmagazine.com/actions/page?docId=6888&ctx=snowmobile&p=Polaris%20MY%202015%20(Part%201)