SledMagazine.com check it out

Greg du Vermont

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most talked about 900 ACE, 6000, 7000 and Viper models were extremely interesting. Our "Best Picks" articles will be published soon. Many other new articles, events and new items are also up.

If you looking to cap your 2013 season of with a rocking good time consider this event.

http://www.sledmagazine.com/actions/page?docId=6123

Hope to see some QuebecRiders at the Ciel et Neige 2.0 (Sky and Snow) event this weekend. I'm leaving tomorrow AND NOT COMING BACK TIL MONDAY! PARTY! Other stuff too! Check SledMagazine.com for the schedule of events and the 2014 models that will be available for test rides. I'm anxious to see if Arctic Cat tractor trailer makes it up there.

Greg's "Best Picks 2014" article is now published on SledMagazine.com

http://www.sledmagazine.com/actions/page?docId=6146&ctx=snowmobile&p=Greg's%20Best%20Picks'%202014

Hope to see some QuebecRiders at the Ciel et Neige 2.0 (Sky and Snow) event this weekend. I'm leaving tomorrow AND NOT COMING BACK TIL MONDAY! PARTY! Other stuff too! Check SledMagazine.com for the schedule of events and the 2014 models that will be available for test rides. I'm anxious to see if Arctic Cat tractor trailer makes it up there.

Greg's "Best Picks 2014" article is now published on SledMagazine.com

http://www.sledmagazine.com/actions/page?docId=6146&ctx=snowmobile&p=Greg's%20Best%20Picks'%202014

Hi, outside chance I might make it ( Its my birthday) :drinks: . FYI, sledmagazine.com link server is down for maintenance. Where is everybody staying so you can ride to the party? Thx's

My friends with camps and quebec forums say that the conditions on the Mountain are excellent. It snowed throughout the end of last week. We should be in good shape for on and off trail . Look for me at the Motoneiges.ca / SledMagazine.com display. The event will bring significant traffic, Our organization is doing a raffle with Kimpex for $1,000 gift certificate. All proceeds from the raffle will be used to pay for additional grooming throughout the weekend. We are trying to have the best conditions possible, as this has been a weakness in other previous events. Hope to see you on the mountain.

As far as accomidations, Auberge 31 is plowing additional parking for the event and may still have rooms. You should also be able to drive and stay at Onatchiway and ride to the mountain. I'm not sure of the conditions right at Valinouet, but I'm sure they would improve greatly not to far out. Or some may choose to stay in town and trailer to the 31. Celebrate a birthday or celebrate the end of your season, but for sure, lets celebrate.

• 3 weeks later...

The team at SledMagazine.com has enjoyed your readership and loyalty throughout the season. Some good year end articles are up now, with additional articles to come over the next few weeks before things get a little quiet for the Summer months. It was a great season. I enjoyed meeting new QR members and look forward to next season.

In September, check for news about an expanded "season kick off" event in Northern Vermont. We had a great time last year and everyone agreed that we should do it again. Pieces, parts, sleds, gear, memberships, maps and a good time. Why would we not do that again? Maybe we'll add a BBQ and a few beers.

Summer well!

• 1 month later...

A "2014 Snow Shoot Experience" article that I thought our off season QR surfers might enjoy. It answers the important question "Yeah great, why should I care!"

http://www.sledmagazine.com/actions/page?docId=6238&ctx=snowmobile&p=My%20most%20memorable%20Snow%20Shoot%202014%20experience%20was.....EXPERIENCE!

Another lawn mowing week down, 1 less week to next winter.

Thanks for reading Gutz.

Lots of new things coming on SledMagazine.com and Motoneiges.ca for 2014.

Yes the team and I will most definitely have our kioske at Quebec's BIG show in October. Make a road trip with some fellow QR's. If you don't have a great time and think it was a blast, I'll pay you back for the ticket.

• 3 months later...

The "Must see" Quebec Show will be later in October this year, so the excitement should be even higher. October 25, 26, 27th. The SledMagazine.com / Motoneiges.ca team will be crawling all over the place.

Several new articles up on SledMagazine.com in addition to many items of Summer news. A Water Cross event article that hopes to get your juices flowing and Marc Thibeaults "Best Picks" article.

One of the things I like about the SledMagazine.com / Motoneiges.ca team concept is the diversity of opinion you can get. Our best picks articles are never by just 1 person or perspective. This approach offers our readers the unique benefit of multiple view points, greater personal "behind the handlebars" feedback and more information to consider.

On another note: Anyone going to the Epping New Hampshire events the weekend of October 11th? Grass Drags, Swap meet, Water Cross, Free Style and more. Start a new thread if you are interested and we can make it a big time.

• 1 month later...

If you have ever been curious about 509. Our 509 review article "509 is A OK with me" is up on SledMagazine.com

Complete buyers guide for all brands is also up. News and content updated daily.

Like us on facebook for exclusive notices and photos

• 2 weeks later...

What's on your mind for 2014?

That's the title of the newest article on SledMagazine.com

http://www.sledmagazine.com/actions/page?docId=6450&ctx=snowmobile&p=Snowmobilers%20:%20What's%20on%20your%20mind%20for%202014?%20

Even a very nice plug for QuebecRider.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trails conditions section is in full swing. Also contains links that will take you to local club sites. Much effort has gone into making this years trail conditions section the most accurate and current available. It is an impossible task, but we are trying to offer the best available information. Check it out.

There is also a current article on Motoneiges.ca (french) regarding parking areas throughout the province. I am having it translated for SM.com Use google translate and you will get the idea. This could be very helpful for day trippers