trails officially opened in St-St-Zenon!!!

towing

The season officially started today in St-Zénon!!!

I just read it on Lanaudiere Web site here: http://snowmobilecou...a/en/conditions

Here's a paste of some of the details:

Sector 1 Lanaudière

Sainte-Émélie-de-L'Énergie, Saint-Zénon, Saint-Michel-des-Saints, Manawan, Réserve faunique Mastigouche

General conditions

• Acceptable

State of trails

• Beginning of the season conditions

Notice to users

Gradual opening of trails, surfacing in progress. It plans to open 300 to 400 km of trails for Friday.

Open :

• Réserve faunique Mastigouche
  • Réserve faunique Rouge Matawin
  • Trail # 345
  • Trail # 23
  • Trail #63

For more details, contact snowmobile club Le Royaume de la motoneige at 1 877 884-5762.

They hope that the repos trail would be groomed for the week-end to link with them to shape-up the rides a bit... to be confirmed...

The feed back of a guy un CMIQ french forum is good he is supposed to post some pics soon...

I will freak on the job until this next sunday to see that by myself.. :crazy:

Alain

Edited by towing

Isn't that the way to Koubecs from La Glaciere? Past that nice new house being built? Rode that last year and it was the worst moguled section of trail I rode in all 10 days. Even so, I was planning to head that way and stop in Koubecs after reading about it this summer.

Isn't that the way to Koubecs from La Glaciere? Past that nice new house being built? Rode that last year and it was the worst moguled section of trail I rode in all 10 days. Even so, I was planning to head that way and stop in Koubecs after reading about it this summer.

10-4 Jack, on the way to Koubec. Prolly that "nice new house being build" that put the screws to us.

timbo

The nice new house is on the little green section of trail to the left of what Alain X'd out on the map. It's between Real Masse & La Glaciere, not between Real Masse & Koubecs, I think. Man, it's going to be a long haul between Real's & Koubecs when we're up there new year's weekend!

Edited by SRSchang

The nice new house is on the little green section of trail to the left of what Alain X'd out on the map. It's between Real Masse & La Glaciere, not between Real Masse & Koubecs, I think.

you are right SRSchang. Maybe we will get some options a bit later, I know that there was a link few years ago on the #23 south from Real Massé but north from Pourvoirie St-Damien that was going to the #345 ... it would be a nice bypass. I will try to get some more information on that when i will go to Cabanon and keep you informed...

:drinks:

Alain

Edited by towing