YAMAHA DEMO RIDE

I just cant believe it..Yamaha and Moto Newman from Pierrefonds Quebec.All sleds will be there for you to try,.Except a mountain.You need a permit.This will be at the Ile Bizzard club house on Saturday 2 Febuary .Start is 9 am-3 pm.Hope to see you there. Jack

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to sound dumb but where is this? Name is not familair and couldn't find it on my map. Just sold the Cat tonight so looking to try out some new sleds.

Take the St Charles blvd north 2 ks and then turn right onto Pierrefonds blvd..Go 2 ks and then turn left onto Jacques Bizzard.Across the bridge and turn left.Go 4-5 miles and its on the right..Ask anyone where and they will know..Its in the westisland..Jack

I hear, they now come with indestructable drive axels!!!

May be worth looking into?

How did you make out getting back?

GutZ

You're a funny guy GutZ i like that lol, new parts were ordered yesterday,i'll be swapping the chain and main sprockets for safe keeping, i'll have everything out and in my hands so it's the time to make right decisions.

Thanks for the meal ticket and sitting with me with mini, it really brought back memories of when mine were that small and cute. How's your brother making out?

I'll be planning a trip in the near futur for a couple boys i ride with out of Wappinger Falls, your welcome to come and break in that 1200 of yours with us.

Getting back was a nightmare driving through the Parc, accidents one after another, white out conditions , black ice , i was all nerves. Rental company would not let us leave the cube in MTL, we returned it on Monday 14hrs up'n down, sucked but at a financial perspective it was our better option compared to what was available at the time in LSJ.

JG

if you are interested doo4doo there is another yamaha demo day feb.1 in rigaud qc. much closer to you , he also sells cats...brion

trailblazer look at all the help you had ,, friends ? nice video...

Thanks, that is closer and a nice place to visit.

Mike

Called today and booked the apex xtx for noon. I will likely have the bright Cat suit on unless its really cold then black cat leathers. Mike

Enjoy it. I bought the 2013 Apex XTX. Just got back monday from QC. Rode 1450 miles. Unreal machine. Power steering is the real deal.

I rented the xtx at the Gathering for a day, skis were a plus, power steering ok at low speed but I had a hard time getting used to no back shifting on the clutch, for me still not enough changes to forfit 17 grand for a sled. Yamaha needs to step it up a little and make some real changes.

Mike i have a silly question.... whats with the nickname and the Artic cat suits . hope all is good for friday , its getting cold right now and we still have quite a bit of snow ,so it shoud be good . I am only 10km from dealer , so he has the same conditions , hope they pass the grommer up the mountain tonite.. see you there...

I will still be there. I have to show a property in Hawksbury to a client but should be there for noon. Way back when these sites started up I first signed up with dootalk. I always thought i should try one (skidoo) out or that I was due for ski doo sooner or later and i went with that since I had never owned one. I did buy a 2006 mach z1000 but then sold it and went with yammi, then back to cat. I'm not really brand loyal. Who ever has the best for my purpose will get my business. I just use the same one for all the forums. I used to be marathon mike because I would drag all my buddies on trips averaging 350 miles a day. Maybe thats why I have problem keeping riding partners. :) Also too many names and pins to remember today with technology.

See you tomorrow, I think I will have the black leathers. Do you know of a place near by called the Hillside? My buddy says i should go at check it out.

Mike

MAYBE YOU MENT THE HILL TOP (dancers ) ?/ I used to do that big miles too but know i am 60 so nice little ride of 300km is more than enough , You could hook up with trailblazer on this forum , i used to ride with him , and he does big miles on saddlebag trips . his name is jean guy , but is english and speaks french also. Rigaud used to have its own dansers but it burned or was torn down..

Grumpysanta they dont dance there anymore..Its pay and play now..lol..I have buddies that go there still..But most go to The Frontire..The strip club near River Baudette..The one in the hotel..lol..I havent been to these places for more than 15 years..I dont trail ride..lol..keeps me out of trouble..lmao..jack