Ontario Invitation to ride for free!

lindasledgirl

Feb 16-18! That's the long weekend (Family Day)!

We could do a Quebec Rider mini Ontario meet! lol

Anyone in?

Linda

Valentines week end, sorry Linda i'm out for this one.

Valentines is the 14th in Ontario...that's the weekend before that! Besides...doesn't your girl ride? I can find you a heart shaped tub in Ontario for apres motoneige!

You're invited!!

Well I booked a place in Stonecliffe (A trail) on the Ontario side of the Ontario-Quebec border at the bottom of the Quebec trail #386 and the #43. There is currently one more cabin available...but I still have room in mine as well. If anyone wants to take advantage of the FREE Ontario weekend and ride the North side of Algonquin Park with me or the Quebec Side out of Rapides des Joachims (west of Deep River) its a low travel area and I am booked for the friday, saturday and sunday night. Not fancy at all...but right on the trail and really good riding (even right now after the rain....all good).

http://www.pinevalleyresort.ca/

If you are already riding the Abitibi area and want to do something a little different....I will be there at the bottom of that trail!

Love to see some QR people come out!

Linda

Hi Grumpysanta!

I hear that place in Rolphton no longer sells gas! And a short trip to the west of there is 'Morning Mist" Resort...stay there often in one of their cabins but they were full so I am right next door in the place "Pine Valley Resort" that just sold last year and its their first winter...that's likely how I got a cottage as everything else is full and Morning Mist owner told me to give them a call.

I will have to get the map out later and figure out how many km down the trail to the Quebec entrance at Rolphton.

Linda

• 2 weeks later...

This weekend is the FREE weekend in Ontario!

Anyone coming to Ontario? I am leaving the banana belt here Friday Morning and heading up to the top of Algonquin Park...Stonecliffe...can pop right in our out of Quebec from there.

Linda

This weekend is the FREE weekend in Ontario!

Anyone coming to Ontario? I am leaving the banana belt here Friday Morning and heading up to the top of Algonquin Park...Stonecliffe...can pop right in our out of Quebec from there.

Linda

I think it may be a little late for anyone now who wants to go on the free weekend. From what I understand they have to send in the info of registration and insurance of their sled and the OFSC will send them a temporary pass.

http://www.ofsc.on.ca/eblast/TOT/TryOurTrails_SnowmobilerQAF.pdf

NOT TOO LATE....just log in, print and affix it yourself. Easy to do. It's immediate, they send you an email.

Need a place to go...let me know.

Linda

I was going to ride Ontario this weekend with my wife.But sorry Linda..There is 50+ cm I hope calling my name at the Sled Den..But that could change.Got to be in Gaspesie for a group on Weds.But will be there if it snows..lol. Thanks for the tip for the passe on the net.Will do it if we dont get the snow in Gaspesie.So I just might see you.Depends on mother nature..Jack

.http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/caqc0336

Edited by quebecmountainrider