BRP " New " Ice Scratchers

crazysnow

Well now...they must have been listening to me last winter! Looks like they work? We'll see.

SO ????.. Why didn't he do a jump or wheelie like most people do.Yes sleds do go in the air at 140ks ..lol..They need to work off the trail on uneven ground too. I like the ones I use cause I can drive off the trail with them on anytime and then do stuff off trail and jumps. They never brake.. I need to see these do that before I would recommend them.

The ones I use and cable ones can do this. Just the ones I have....have no reverse....jack

To me it just seems useless to have these mounted so far toward the rear of the skid. I know there are others that mount in the same area but i just do not see how they do anything great being mounted back so far. Happy Summer.

yes they work even back there as I run mine there with almost hard as rock snow and they fill the suspension full of snow / ice . I have seen them before and believe they were made by OVER THE TOP .. NOW MAYBE BRP signed with them..

• 4 weeks later...

Wonder if they would mount on any make sled? I would like to try them on my Yammy. My sled is not marginal conditions friendly.