Photo of Mountains & plains from air.

Phil 1

On our way home from Italy Thursday the pilot says we will be flying down Canada coast... Giddie Up...Followed on board flight path and guess what was directly below... GASPE...

Not very good pix, foggy window & light clouds, but still cool in my opinion. 38,125 feet...

Ciao Phil. Welcome back to the USA. Don't you just love Italy? Cool pics. Is that snow I see?

Best,

Tom

I believe that those are the Chic Choc's and yes it is snow.

Phil

Nice!

If you look real hard, you can see Groomer!

He's the one with the beard in the lower left corner.

GutZ

GutZ I was pretty sure that was Groomer myself...

hi phil !!!

woooow !!

big thx for sharing !!

second pic...i thought that it could be gaspesie park road..from right to left !!almost at the bottom of pic !!

could be mount albert area...who knows ???

don t know much aviation words but...

next time...ask pilot to do a back flip...low pass ..or a '' whip '''...so i ll know its you !!..hahhaha!!

thx again !!

jean-guy :drinks:

jg... I has said to my wife maybe the pilot would dip a wing so I could get better photo.

Pretty sure those Mts are Mount Albert area. This was the North Shore coming off the Bay of St Lawrence... It was a really cool experience. It took 1 hour 30 minutes to get to New York JFK from there, it takes me 15 hours in a truck...

That hook is Madeleine-Centre and just West is the park & the Mts... according to Google maps...

Edited by Phil 1

jg... I has said to my wife maybe the pilot would dip a wing so I could get better photo.

Pretty sure those Mts are Mount Albert area. This was the North Shore coming off the Bay of St Lawrence... It was a really cool experience. It took 1 hour 30 minutes to get to New York JFK from there, it takes me 15 hours in a truck...

That hook is Madeleine-Centre and just West is the park & the Mts... according to Google maps...

hi phil !!

very nice !!

great shot again !!must be interesting to know that you ve been there sledding !!

never been on a plane...pilot better not dip a wing ...he ll scare me like hell!!..hahha!!

checked on google...right....mount albert...jacques cartier...in front of the wing !!

big thx again for pic !!

ps; checked last night to see if you had replied....nothing....strange ???

hi phil !!

very nice !!

great shot again !!must be interesting to know that you ve been there sledding !!

never been on a plane...pilot better not dip a wing ...he ll scare me like hell!!..hahha!!

checked on google...right....mount albert...jacques cartier...in front of the wing !!

big thx again for pic !!

ps; checked last night to see if you had replied....nothing....strange ???

Had 9 hours to pass on the way home, waiting to get to Gaspe was exciting, it had been very thick clouds and as we approach Gaspe they lifted...

Knowing the trails below was a fun thought... I got a lot of photos but again it was difficult from a small frosted window with a cell phone...

phil ......saw there was rain or stain in the window ..

sure must be exciting when you know you ve there !!

gutz ....ya i know that ray has a plane ...like i said to him last year or 2 years ago ....with my ears problems...not sure if i could feel safe going up there...don t really know...could affect my balance ..pressure maybe ???

gutz ....ya i know that ray has a plane ...like i said to him last year or 2 years ago ....with my ears problems...not sure if i could feel safe going up there...don t really know...could affect my balance ..pressure maybe ???

I would worry more about the pilots skills making you feel safe or unbalanced lol

Edited by 182ray

I would worry more about the pilots skills making you feel safe or unbalanced lol

hi ray !!!!

i ll have no problems putting my trust in your pilot skills !!

in exchange of a bottle of rouge,,,,,you could let me ''drive ''...hahhah

jean-guy

sorry steven.....did nt see your post !!

don t say too much !!hahhahah!!

don t trust that guy from nova scotia ray !!

he s quick !!

you might look funny at the end of the night or before !!!...can t stop laughing !!

btw steven.....i don t worry with a pencil and a blackberry !!! :tease: