FCMQ new President

Mid Range

Mr. Serge Ritcher : New President of the FCMQ

December 10th, 2013 – The Fédération des clubs de motoneigistes du Québec (FCMQ) wishes to inform you that Mr. Serge Ritcher was elected to the position of President of the Board of Directors of the FCMQ on December 6th. Mr. Ritcher succeeds Mr. Dany Quirion.

Mr. Ritcher is a passionate snowmobiler and has been active in the sport for over 30 years. He has been an active volunteer for his club from very early on and has held the positions of director, director of safety and Vice-president. He has also been administrator (director) for the Lanaudière region and has occupied the position of Vice-president of the FCMQ during two years.

New Vice-president
The Board of Directors also elected a new Vice-president in the person of Mr. Mario Drouin. He will fill in for the position left vacant by Mr. Ritcher who has assumed the presidency.
The FCMQ wishes to congratulate the newly elected officials.

http://www.fcmq.qc.ca/userfiles/file/english/2013-12-10-Nouveau-president-FCMQ.pdf

All the best to him.......mostly with that 20% streamlining.

I have known Serge Ritcher as a friend of mine and a passionate, true friend of snowmobiling for many years. I trust that the mission and the many tasks of the FCMQ will be under capable leadership. Congratulations Serge!

Good to know we got an inside connection to the President.

Tell him when you talk with him to "Tell the Minister of Transport to go kick rocks with his plan to cut 20% of our trails" lol.

Up the price for Passes and give more $$ from that increase to where it belongs to the clubs doing the work to maintain the trails.

Good to know we got an inside connection to the President.

Tell him when you talk with him to "Tell the Minister of Transport to go kick rocks with his plan to cut 20% of our trails" lol.

Up the price for Passes and give more $$ from that increase to where it belongs to the clubs doing the work to maintain the trails.

X2 Don!

I had met Serge many years ago in the beginning of CMIQ (french forum) and after, on the trails in Lanaudière. I had the chance to ride with him and his wife a couple time, always a pleasure to meet them... they are real snowmobilers and great peoples.

Serge have the best background experience you would think of for that job, from his local club organization and up throught the years to FCMQ direction level. His experience, knowledge and common sense made of him an excellent pick, the best one in my head............ maybe, for the common sense... he ride a BRP... :pardon::lol:.

A real diehard snowmobiler a the fcmq presidence is what we got... it will not be an easy job for sure but I'm confident that we have there a guy that will do his best for the future of our sport :good:

Good luck Serge!! :drinks:

Alain