Spa question that Sledgirl can handle no doubt...

PLAYHARD

Almost walking distance from Passion, she will give you a coupon at passion and its worth the trip. I would sled there as it might be chilly heading back to the cabin in your bikini! lol

Crazysnow, Eddie and Dave will be able to tell you which trail its on, but its 90 seconds ride...if you are quick lol

It is right there David. Like she said close but probably by sled not walking is best. Gary says 1/8 of a mile from Passion. Off 93 on a side trail you can see it right there.

Cool. Thanks! Maybe 'cuz I'm now over 50, maybe the buddies voted, or maybe there's a (very) slight chance that the bride might wanna join in, but I find myself less likely to stay at the Relais 22 type places these days.

Hey David,

Welcome to the over 50 club! AARP mail will be coming to your snail mailbox monthly trying to recruit you!

Don't knock Relais 22 brother.......................when its -25F outside & you're towing in a broken down sled or low on fuel, it looks & feels like the 4 Seasons baby! Been there on both the above!

Ahhhh Snowmobiling Quebec style!

When you heading nord?

Best,

Tom