Free FCMQ weekend , February 8/9

dooright

Sorry but i dont' agree with the "FREE" weekend thing. I buy my pass and get to go about 9 riding days a year for a seasons pass. Why should it be free for a whole weekend? It wasn't free to groom the trails was it? Sorry but maybe a discounted rate to help pay for the grooming before and after they tear it up, not free.

That's like buying 2 gallons of milk from the store at full price, then the following week it is buy 1 get 1 free. Why should the next person get a free milk with their purchase of the first one, when I had to pay full price? It's up to the store to offer whatever promo they want and whenever they want. Every promo has a cost and an expected benefit.

• 4 weeks later...

We caught the free week end last year on the last day of our 5 day bag trip. Not this year I planned around it. I was going to bring up some Quebec 1st timers that week end but they chickened out and they decided to run Tug Hill that weekend.