Last ride from the yard on April 6th

Trailblazer

It's a record breaker for sure, usually this time of year the frogs have been awake the last couple weeks, some of us are thatching our lawns and the BBQs are fired up but sledding from the yard on April 6th, truly a date to be entered in the books.

Went out riding on our local trails here on the island, not with my Apex though as it is still in the waiting room for surgery but with my Passe Partout sled instead, fields are feeling the warm weather as are the power line trails too but in the woods we are still good with plenty of snow for another week or possible two.

Atvs are starting to come out and take on the challenges that the melting snow and water accumalations have for them. I'll be one of them in the near futur too but for now I'll try'n get the best out've riding 'till it's all said'n done.

It was a real pleasure meeting some of the QR's this season and I hope to meet more the next, have a happy off season guys.

Now it's time to break out the summer toys.

Cheers

JG

Trailblazer

We wanted to say thanks for your recommendation. We stayed at Lake Trout after reading about it on your 2013 trip. We had a great stay there.

Have a great summer. We will be looking for your ATV trip post.

Jim and Gemma

• 3 weeks later...

hi trailblazer !!!

lucky to ride your 4 w !!!

there s still snow in my street for at least a week....imagine in the woods !!!

hahhaa!!!

jean-guy :drinks:

I feel your pain JG, between seasons can be frustrating when you what to advance to the next quickly, unfortunately in the Gaspe the in between part sticks around for quite some time, in Montreal 2 weeks it's all gone. My front yard on April 2nd had 4ft of snow, April 14th all gone.

Looking forward to your atv back road shots

JG

I feel your pain JG, between seasons can be frustrating when you what to advance to the next quickly, unfortunately in the Gaspe the in between part sticks around for quite some time, in Montreal 2 weeks it's all gone. My front yard on April 2nd had 4ft of snow, April 14th all gone.

Looking forward to your atv back road shots

JG

looks like environment canada can t find the '' switch '' for sunshine... for the gaspesie !!!

ps:..there s still enough snow in my street to ride your tundra !!..ahahah

jean-guy :drinks:

Edited by groomer