Rain Reports - who is getting what?

snowpromod

Left the Laurentiens today for errands in Montreal. Mostly snow there and 4-5 inches of snow down here before it turned to freezing rain. Rain in both locations later. This pattern has repeated it's self every major stom this year, as long as the snow is greater than the rain, it all makes for a nice trail when it gets groomed and temps drop back down. Colder weather Fri for my area and looks like snow for Sat, Sun and Mon.

Just got back from Montreal snow then freezing rain then lots of rain down there pretty sloppy. Up here near Tremblant we faired much better. My brother in law tells me it was all snow yesterday then some rain and mild today. Driveway has about 4-5 inches of wet snow that is fast crusting up and a bit of powder on top. Looks like we did not lose any snow but gained some. Looks like mid winter here. The local club says they will groom all trails tomorrow. We are headed out tomorrow, we should be in good shape through the weekend.