Phil B J and Dom on the loose.

Phil 1

Left Val Des Mont to Maniwaki on Thursday 140 miles the 53 to 43 to 13 tight twisty woods trails till we got to 13. Clova yesterday 265 on to Val Dor today 240. All good stayed at Tamarack last night Dominick put us there Schoolhouse full. Had forgotten how straight and fast it is out here.

Left Val Des Mont to Maniwaki on Thursday 140 miles the 53 to 43 to 13 tight twisty woods trails till we got to 13. Clova yesterday 265 on to Val Dor today 240. All good stayed at Tamarack last night Dominick put us there Schoolhouse full. Had forgotten how straight and fast it is out here.

Great to hear you are back on the trail. Have fun. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Few stutter bumps in some corners but lots of snow everywhere and mostly well groomed. Not going to make like we followed the groomers all day. Dave hope to run into you this week.

post-51-0-23954600-1457233467_thumb.png

We slept in Royce-Noranda Sunday night woke to 3ish inches heavy wet snow. Headed for the 63 things were warming up snow getting heavy and sticky. 63 groomed until the 386 turned north got bumpy from there. Couple miles past La Verendrye turn off we passed the groomer, this was good as trail was very much in need of a groom. Got to Le Domaine and slept. Left at 4 AM to try to beat the warm and rain, arrived at Val Des Monts at noon. Snow was getting very soft and lakes began to get slushy, it was 45* and raining as we loaded and left. Roads were getting bare. Cut trip short by 2 days but felt no need to press on in deteriorating conditions.

1,300 for 5 1/2 days. The Yamaha made it back to the truck again 5,300 miles on sled pretty happy with not breaking down as has been my past experience with other equipment. 3,800 on the year for me.

"1,300 for 5 1/2 days. The Yamaha made it back to the truck again 5,300 miles on sled pretty happy with not breaking down as has been my past experience with other equipment. 3,800 on the year for me."

Yeah the Yamaha's have a tendancy to do this. Even the Yamacat.

Very respectable run. Smart Punching out early gonna get ugly fast.