the one lane bridge is gone on TQ 83

Mid Range

It's a major issue down here.  Trail fund dollars intended for motorized vehicle use (which comw from vehicle registration ) end up finding rail trails that do not permit motorized vehicles.   

Seen this enough times to get fed up with the issue.  If it wasn't for crossing the border, I wouldn't register the ATV anymore.  

Sorry if my comment was misunderstood.   

Well for the early and late riders there is the possibility to go north on the atv trail just before the bridge leaving from relais 22, it will rejoin the ski doo trail that leaves from La Dore to Scerie 54, then head back to La Dore should the ice bridge is not ready or done for.

Then again there's always skipping to consider for the adventurist.

On 8/9/2017 at 9:15 PM, Trailblazer said:

Well for the early and late riders there is the possibility to go north on the atv trail just before the bridge leaving from relais 22, it will rejoin the ski doo trail that leaves from La Dore to Scerie 54, then head back to La Dore should the ice bridge is not ready or done for.

Then again there's always skipping to consider for the adventurist.

Skipping, LOL, don't remind me!!! My brothers bring that up all the time.... Remember when we met Trailblazer, CrazySnow and his brother on the Gaspe'....

That crossing you can't get a running start from one side either.

GutZ

22 minutes ago, hparaptor said:

The beginning of every good story...

Well, just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip, it started from this less than tropic port, it was going to be a quick trip......

LOL! I kill me....

GutZ

10 hours ago, MrGutz said:

Skipping, LOL, don't remind me!!! My brothers bring that up all the time.... Remember when we met Trailblazer, CrazySnow and his brother on the Gaspe'....

That crossing you can't get a running start from one side either.

GutZ

Ha ha ha soooo funny GutZ, I like to make an impact on first impressions. 

Always an adventure.....

Edited by Trailblazer

• 2 weeks later...

Before they built that bridge you always had to cross the ice upstream a little ways. In my experience till they get the trail in shape the river was ready. Don't get me wrong though I would rather have a bridge lol