Upper Gatineau season is underway

Mid Range

Please check our website for trail Conditions and Trail map in gif format.

http://www.oursblancs.com/

New Route regarding TQ 63 between Lytton and Le Domaine(60 kms shorter)

I also heard that Clova Road will be maintained by groomers this winter :good: from km10 till Clova.

Man that's a highway!!!!

We have as much snow as last year at this time of the year

I also heard that Clova Road will be maintained by groomers this winter :good: from km10 till Clova.

Man that's a highway!!!!

Great news!! Thanks for the update.

Man that's a highway!!!!

MidRange......How many miles of trail are accessible in your area. We like to saddlebag and don't like to be locked in...Planning a trip between xmas and new years.

Your outlook and recommendations would be greatly appreciated

Man that's a highway!!!!

Hi Midrange

What road do you mean by the Clova road? Do you mean the road that leaves the Parent and goes toward Clova or do you mean the road south of Clova?

Thanks

Andy

Hi Midrange

What road do you mean by the Clova road? Do you mean the road that leaves the Parent and goes toward Clova or do you mean the road south of Clova?

Thanks

Andy

i think he means the road that the cars use to get to clova from manawaki,if so that would be a highway!

MidRange......How many miles of trail are accessible in your area. We like to saddlebag and don't like to be locked in...Planning a trip between xmas and new years.

Your outlook and recommendations would be greatly appreciated

It is too early for saddlebag trip as we speak cause we are limited as the trail network is not open in full swing.Lakes and rivers are not safe yet.I would suggest you to look at the website frequently

Hi Midrange

Thanks

Andy

Andy....like viper said....it's the road south of clova which is part of the woodrunners trail network.Our club will be grooming for a short distance to link with the woodrunner trail.

It is too early for saddlebag trip as we speak cause we are limited as the trail network is not open in full swing.Lakes and rivers are not safe yet.I would suggest you to look at the website frequently

Andy....like viper said....it's the road south of clova which is part of the woodrunners trail network.Our club will be grooming for a short distance to link with the woodrunner trail.

If you would be kind enough to keep us posted if the network opens. We are strongly considering your area if the mileage is there.

BJ