How many miles do you hope to ride?

smclelan

Depends if we have local snow 2800 to 3500 miles .No local snow 2000 to 2500 miles if i have to travel all the time.

I average about 700 here in NY a year and 17-1800 in Quebec. Only 2-3 trips a year. I should be squeezing the throttle and not squeezing so many ass cheeks and downing beers all afternoon :pardon:

Usually average around 4500 miles. 2 big trips and a long weekend in Quebec, the rest in NY. (snow willing). Hopefully the projected winter forecast will prove right. My all time high is 6000. Had a minor problem, lost my license, and hitched a ride up with anybody going. I rode every weekend. Thank God for good friends! I'm shooting for 5000 this year. :good:

With work :wacko: and the family I'm hoping to get 2,500 miles, Two trips to Western PA and 1 trip to Quebec

My highest ever total was between 12 and 13,000 miles. I don't think my wallet could stand that many miles in one season anymore. (Hell, I don't even know if I could stand it). Even doing 7,000 last year was rough. Especially noticeable were the few 500 miles days. Pushed a lot of snow on one of them and used at least a barrel and a half of gas. Somewhere around 300L. I saved the slips at the time but haven't seen them lately.

Soooooo! Mileage aside I hope everyone gets as many miles as they can, but SAFELY. Please ride according to conditions and slow down a little if need be.

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays to everyone.

I'm old and my sleds are poorly maintained.......the odometer's never work, so I have no idea how far i ride. Most of the Potatoe Brothers are dopish, hungover, and listless for the better part of each day on the trail, so they never know where we are, how far we've ridden, or where we are going.............. it is difficult to answer your question Steven.

I just hope to enjoy the trails in la belle province/labrador for 30 days this winter. Hope to have the opportunity to encounter a few of you folks as I enjoy the greatest trails in the world, hopefully some of them recently caressed by the careful ministrations of Groomer.

ride on

timbo

I'm old and my sleds are poorly maintained.......the odometer's never work, so I have no idea how far i ride. Most of the Potatoe Brothers are dopish, hungover, and listless for the better part of each day on the trail, so they never know where we are, how far we've ridden, or where we are going.............. it is difficult to answer your question Steven.

I just hope to enjoy the trails in la belle province/labrador for 30 days this winter. Hope to have the opportunity to encounter a few of you folks as I enjoy the greatest trails in the world, hopefully some of them recently caressed by the careful ministrations of Groomer.

ride on

timbo

thank you very much timbo !!

hope to see you one day on my part of tq 5 !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

thank you very much timbo !!

hope to see you one day on my part of tq 5 !!

Groomer

You will this winter! The Potatoe Brothers will return to the Gaspesie in mid-January. I'll let you know in a few weeks after we firm-up our itinerary. We'll make sure we get to see you and buy you a few beers. Richie and I haven't seen you since Andy's house at the Quebec Rider summer event.. Looking forward to geting caught up.

take care

timbo

Groomer

You will this winter! The Potatoe Brothers will return to the Gaspesie in mid-January. I'll let you know in a few weeks after we firm-up our itinerary. We'll make sure we get to see you and buy you a few beers. Richie and I haven't seen you since Andy's house at the Quebec Rider summer event.. Looking forward to geting caught up.

take care

timbo

just let me know 1 or 2 days in advance the day you expect to be in my area.just in case i m grooming a local trail.it s just a question of ''timing '' for me .local trails can wait a few hrs ,no problems with that.

i ll be mad at myself if i miss you !!

btw ,i went to amqui monday morning to see the new groomer .i don t yet if im going to operate that machine or the guys in albertville.i ll know later.

see you in january !!

hi to richie !!