North Pole melting

Phil 1

Sort of freaked me out. News last night showed how much ice melted in the last year. The Northern shipping passage is entirely open no one can remember when or if this has ever happened before. Countrys are scrambling to claim rights to the ocean floor that is rich in minerals & OIL... W T F...

:help:

• 2 weeks later...
I WAS WATCHING THE HISTROY CHANNEL THE OTHER DAY ON VOLCANOES ALL WE NEED IS ONE GOOD ASH FALL OUT FROM A BIG VOLCANOE AND THE TEMPS WILL DROP 10-15 DEGREES :good: JUST LIKE IT DID IN THE 1800'S

Are you sure you would want that to happen? A 10 to 15 Dg drop is huge.

Sort of freaked me out. News last night showed how much ice melted in the last year. The Northern shipping passage is entirely open no one can remember when or if this has ever happened before. Countrys are scrambling to claim rights to the ocean floor that is rich in minerals & OIL... W T F...

:help:

Exactly... Know one really Knows if it means shit or not.

I know that I am running the A/C in my office & home in the early 1/3rd of October. Temps are running 10-15 above normal...Does not make me happy...If it is just cycles I DON'T like this one... :bad: