M20 and M21 - TQ63 - west of la domaine

Signfan

• 1 month later...

I have no news yet on M20-21.

TQ63 not gonna happen. Apparently some disputes with First Nations over moose hunting moratorium and apparently some bridges have been removed. 

trying to dig up more on this. 

No bueno.  Loved that ride from the Classic to Val D’Or…. I forgot to mention the Classic on my list of ownership changes.  I thought that section of 63 was closed for the past couple seasons due to logging, and if anything the bridges would be bigger and better now.  I bet the Pavillon Laverendrye will be another to add on the list in short order.  

3 hours ago, Je me souviens said:

No bueno.  Loved that ride from the Classic to Val D’Or…. I forgot to mention the Classic on my list of ownership changes.  I thought that section of 63 was closed for the past couple seasons due to logging, and if anything the bridges would be bigger and better now.  I bet the Pavillon Laverendrye will be another to add on the list in short order.  

Hopefully not.  The whole 386 / 63 setup is reliant on them.  I know the place was for sale a few years ago.  Never heard if it was sold. They seem to have things sorted out though.  They have been filling the place through the week with loggers.  Only open for food and gas through the week with accommodations on the weekends.

• 1 month later...