Never Forget

iceman

God bless America!!!

Unfortunately we have forgotten! and are allowing millions of unvetted terrorists into the country only a matter of time for the next attack !!!!!! The invasion is ongoing supported by our government paid for by you and I. 

RIP America 🇺🇸 😢 

13 minutes ago, poltodoo said:

God bless America!!!

Unfortunately we have forgotten! and are allowing millions of unvetted terrorists into the country only a matter of time for the next attack !!!!!! The invasion is ongoing supported by our government paid for by you and I. 

RIP America 🇺🇸 😢 

Straight truth. 

Actual video of the missile hitting the pentagon on 911. Anyone see a plane? Day after the pentagon announced 2.3 trillion missing. Missile hit the spot where all the records where kept. That’s why there was 0 plane wreckage. Same in PA no wreckage. Wait till the truth about the towers come out! 

I don’t rule out anything these days . However, regardless of by what hand or methods. Innocent Americans died horribly in NYC. I was not in D.C. or PA but New York yes. 

And I will never forget

On 9/12/2023 at 8:04 PM, iceman said:

I don’t rule out anything these days . However, regardless of by what hand or methods. Innocent Americans died horribly in NYC. I was not in D.C. or PA but New York yes. 

And I will never forget

Yes they did, the point is, who’s responsible. When the truth comes out, people are going to flip out!