la chapelle !!

groomer

just to let you know that ''la chapelle '' has been sold !!!...saw that on a french forum .

groomer !!!

I hope they keep some of the help, The young lady behind the counter last year was very nice!

I hope they keep some of the help, The young lady behind the counter last year was very nice!

hi schooter !!

we have nice ladies behind the counters too in the gaspesie !!! :lol::lol:

can t remember for sure,i ve been to la chapelle back in 96 i think .

groomer !!! :drinks:

You don't need any tricks, you would never leave the bar then!! Not that I would blame you for staying there! :rofl::drinks:

ha !! ha !! you could be right ,but i avoid drinking during the winter.grooming take too much of my time .better stay in ''shape ''.

She had come in with her yellow Skidoo suit on. Then removed it to warm up by the fire. NICE!

ha !! ha !! you could be right ,but i avoid drinking during the winter.grooming take too much of my time .better stay in ''shape ''.

I'm glad you avoid drinking and grooming, the trails stay straighter that way! :lol:

I'm glad you avoid drinking and grooming, the trails stay straighter that way! :lol:

ha !! ha !!right!! better keep them straight,i never know which friends i m going to meet on the trail!! :lol:

coming back from a 10-12-14 hrs run ,when i get out of the machine ,just like i feel drunk a bit.taking my truck to go back home,going 30 mph on main street ,just like going 100 mph !!! :lol: fatigue do it !! :lol:

you should try it one day !! :lol:

btw ,8 '' of snow at auberge 31 .

groomer !!!