riding partner or small group

michaelw

Hi, I know its very early in the season but I'm looking ahead and hoping to join up with one or two others from the NY area heading to Que this winter. I have an open two place trailer coming out of Old Forge, NY. I can leave any day and stay as long as you like. I dont drink and ride or snore when I sleep. I've been to Que a few times but do not know my way around nor do I speak French.

Hi, I know its very early in the season but I'm looking ahead and hoping to join up with one or two others from the NY area heading to Que this winter. I have an open two place trailer coming out of Old Forge, NY. I can leave any day and stay as long as you like. I dont drink and ride or snore when I sleep. I've been to Que a few times but do not know my way around nor do I speak French.

Michael, it's never to early to be looking for riding partners, welcome to QR, I"m always looking for riders,for quebec trips, I'm in north western Vermont, I'll keep in touch, looking forward to another great riding season!

I'll keep you in mind. I'm in syracuse and ride CNY or Tug Hill. We try to get to Quebec twice a year. Saddlebag 1000 miles in 5 days.

Keep in touch!

Hi, thanks for the response. I ride mostly out of Old forge but get to tug hill often. I LOVE doing 1,000 miles in five days, its so easy up there.

here's my reg email and cel #

michaelweinstein7095@gmail.com

917-270-7095

I will be looking to hook up with Quebec riders this winter also. I'm right on I-91 in VT. Got a 2 place enclosed and a pickup with a ramp and a 1200 skidoo. Most of my riding buddies have gotten out of the sport. Been going to Quebec for about 10 years now. Know enough French to make reservations, get directions, and order food. "Combien kilometers por gaz?"

Hi Michaelw

I am a resident of Quebec, west of Montreal and can ride right out of my back yard to anywhere in Quebec. For the last 10 years groups from CT and NY have been riding with me on saddlebag trips from 4 days to 9 day trips all over Quebec, they love the fact that they can save a few extra hours of driving by riding right out of the Montreal area. I organize and create the agendas for each trip, we are always accepting new riders in our groups, like Easyrider was saying there's always someone from someones group dropping out of the sport, you are most welcome to join in. Our trips usually take place in the monthes of Febuary and March.

Keep in touch

JG

Hi Michaelw

I am a resident of Quebec, west of Montreal and can ride right out of my back yard to anywhere in Quebec. For the last 10 years groups from CT and NY have been riding with me on saddlebag trips from 4 days to 9 day trips all over Quebec, they love the fact that they can save a few extra hours of driving by riding right out of the Montreal area. I organize and create the agendas for each trip, we are always accepting new riders in our groups, like Easyrider was saying there's always someone from someones group dropping out of the sport, you are most welcome to join in. Our trips usually take place in the monthes of Febuary and March.

Keep in touch

JG

Good that you are watching the good web sites , got to get together soon for a ride ,just talked with a old bud from pincourt and he built a cottage up 45 mins from mt. laurier and he rides a apex , so we might hook up' i still have not been up to the new relay on devils mtn. PS ANYONE LOOKING TO BUY A QUEBEC PASS EARLY $240 BEFORE DEC 9TH.. I CAN MAIL THEM TO YOU IN THE USA

Hi,

I live in NJ and can make the route 87 (northway) border in about 5 hours. I am always looking for riding buddies, and have flexibility in my schedule.

Hit me up!