*Attention - Bridge Repair - TQ 83N sector

snowrider3

I wonder if it's the single lane bridge they put in about 5 years or so ago with the lockable gates? I remember before that you had to pass on the river and it could get pretty hairy. That is the place where the groomer turns around. I sure miss the old trail from there into St. Hedgewich before they started plowing the road, that was some real whistle trail there. :clapping:

I wonder if it's the single lane bridge they put in about 5 years or so ago with the lockable gates? I remember before that you had to pass on the river and it could get pretty hairy. That is the place where the groomer turns around. I sure miss the old trail from there into St. Hedgewich before they started plowing the road, that was some real whistle trail there. :clapping:

It states 50 KM North of Relais 22, so must be getting closer to Hedwidge area. The original post is from Thursday 1/27. I will try to pass by there next week and report back if any problems.

Hearing 73 north from la tuque to relais 22 not good very rough, heads up.

I talked to smclelan on the phone from Quebec this week and they rode that 73 and he said it was horrible. Huge rocks and garbage. No problems getting to Roberval on 83 and he didn't mention any bridge out.

Andy

It states 50 KM North of Relais 22, so must be getting closer to Hedwidge area. The original post is from Thursday 1/27. I will try to pass by there next week and report back if any problems.

50 KM from relay 22 would be in the area of that bridge, but it would not be north it would be east. Maybe it's not the same one. :unsure:

I just read on the CIMQ forum that a bridge may be out between Roberval and Relay 22. Excavator currently there repairing. Sounds like a bypass trail next to it through the sticks but still passable.

*Update: Just went through two days ago, no problem. New bridge looks almost complete and the short trail around in the sticks is passable. Both sides of bridge groomed nicely.

*Update: Just went through two days ago, no problem. New bridge looks almost complete and the short trail around in the sticks is passable. Both sides of bridge groomed nicely.

Thanks for the heads up....will go thru next friday.Spoke with Latuque snowmobile club President over the phone.He said TQ 83 was plowed for 4-5 miles in that area but no sand.Can you confirm that??

He told me also 22-Wemotaci will be groomed this thursday as well as 22-to trenche river bridge.I said thank you Mr.President :D

Thanks for the heads up....will go thru next friday.Spoke with Latuque snowmobile club President over the phone.He said TQ 83 was plowed for 4-5 miles in that area but no sand.Can you confirm that??

He told me also 22-Wemotaci will be groomed this thursday as well as 22-to trenche river bridge.I said thank you Mr.President :D

Yes, no problem anywhere on that section of the TQ83 Relais 22 - Hedwidge. Plenty of snow and grooming, no sand or rock roads. Not sure between Hedwidge and Roberval as we came on from the orange feeder trail from St-Prime. Have not heard any bad news in that area. Yes for sure Club La Tuque groomer out of Relais 22 doing a great job as there is more snow in those area. Just Do Not take TQ73S Relais 22-La Tuque, very very bad trail,low snow, logs, sticks, sand rock roads.