More pics from Chaudière-Appalache!!

Switchback 2006

My snowmobile Club!

In St-Vallier, on trail 5 east to go to Montmagny!

In the mountains of Massid du sud!

On trail 547, Massif du sud!

On trail 549, Massif du sud!

At Saint-Philémon, on the edge of the river du Pin, these glaciers are probably the most photographed by snowmobilers. At a height of 8 meters by 32 meters in length, they are even more spectacular in February. The bluish cast come from mineral infiltration!

Discovered there 8 years, the Mont-Saint-Magloire, from a height of 918 meters, is the highest peak Appalachian. The tower on Mount, from a height of 10 meters, is easily accessible by trails and offers a view of 360 to 100 km. It is possible to see Quebec City, the Isle of Orleans, Mont Megantic and mountains of Maine.

The tower on Mount is Behind my sled!

This one is on the ATV trails!

I hope to give you a taste of our landscape and the quality of our trails... :yahoo:

This was 2006-2007.....& this was not a realy good year. :nea:

Imagine the 2008-2009 season! The forecasts are positive for a good year with snow! :good: :good:

Best regards

This was 2006-2007.....& this was not a realy good year. :nea:

Imagine the 2008-2009 season! The forecasts are positive for a good year with snow! :good: :good:

Best regards

What about the 2007/2008 season??

I know probally a typo!

Welcome aboard Switchback 2006!

Does this look familiar?? I think it is your clubhouse???

WOW! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Absolutely Smclelan!! I was there yesterday for our Annual General Assenblée!

That's very cool!

If you drop by, let me know!! :hi:

We stopped there 2 yrs ago coming back from a trip on the other side of the river. When we were there there was a bunch hitching up horses to sleighs for a sleigh ride. Very nice clubhouse and as I remember the food was top notch!! :drinks::good:

Thank you for this little publicity! :good:

It did not change ... exclude that the horses are no longer there :sad:

Did you plan to ride this year?

Switch........do you know Roland from Connecticut..........he used to live near you I think.............Is Armstrong close?

Hello Spump!

Is it Armstrong, ( the border) close to Jakman! If so, more or less 2 hours by car!!

Unfortunately, I do not know Rolant.

I just looked at your map and Roland grew up in Buckland but now he has a house in Armstrong...................I think you are near the railbed (trail 35?)that collapsed a few years ago, That piece fell between our group of sleds/ Do you know where I mean?

I just looked at your map and Roland grew up in Buckland but now he has a house in Armstrong...................I think you are near the railbed (trail 35?)that collapsed a few years ago, That piece fell between our group of sleds/ Do you know where I mean?

Hi S pump!!

I know quiet well buckland and the place that you mentionne! It is part of our club. We groome over there! It is part of our 187 km(116miles) of trails :good:

This is juste after the gaz station! On the 547 trail!!

The 35(the old railway) is at 5 minutes from my home! 20 minutes with my seld.....and we arrive at Buckland.

The 35 in pics!

People likes thoses straight lines of the 35! ! After a good drop of snow is even better!! :yahoo:

I think that section of trail was around Armagh. Freaky thing, we were in a group of four just ripping down the railbed and stopped to wait for our buddies. Went back to find them and the railbed collapsed from when we went by and our two buddies came along................I have pictures on my other computer I'll post later............scary deal. Slowed me down a couple notches.......like a warning.............we were running 80-100 just seconds before.

• 3 weeks later...
Wow, I cant count the # of times I have been up and down that railbed!!

Hi dblacks!

I just see that you a member of the Club Ste-Sabine! :good:

Do you know that there will be a merger between your club and 3 other snowmobile club?

1- Lac Etchemin

2- Ste-Sabine

3- St-Magloire

4- St-Justine

The resolutions clubs will happen on December 9!!

All the best!

Yah, we ran into Early Rider at the Pohengrmook relay riding up that way. He was with a couple guys I think maybe you and True Blue.

If TB was with him I wasnt there. was a trip they took in Jan. last year if I remember right