Summer Gathering #4, July 15,16and 17

Saguenay Bill

We will have the QuebecRider.com Summer Gathering #4 on July 15, 16 and 17 at the Cannon Mt View Motel and Tavern in Franconia, NH. You can contact the Motel at http://www.cannonmtview.com/contact.html or call them at 603-823-9577 for reservations. Hope you can join us for a fun weekend.

Bill

Unfortunately neither time nor money will permit a 3rd long haul trip this year Bill :pardon: ,but we will be with you in spirit. Hope you all have as good a time as when we were there last year. Look forward to seeing some photo's.

Gary & Snowmouse

Edited by SnomoGary

Unfortunately neither time nor money will permit a 3rd long haul trip this year Bill :pardon: ,but we will be with you in spirit. Hope you all have as good a time as when we were there last year. Look forward to seeing some photo's.

Gary & Snowmouse

Hi Gary and Snowmouse

Sorry to hear you won't be attending but I understand. See you in Feb 2012.

Bill

Hi Bill

Lisa and I will be attending. Can't wait to see all the QR folks!

Andy

Hi Andy and Lisa

Glad to hear you can make it. I'll be sure Ray has lots of beer available.

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bill

Lisa and I will be attending. Can't wait to see all the QR folks!

Andy

Andyman, I was moved, nearly to tears, upon learning that you and Lisa will be accomplishing the international journey to join with your fellow enthusiasts for reflection and libation in Franconia. The festivities will surely take on new meaning with your oft demonstrated contribution to frivolity and consumption (assuredly heavier input on the consumption).

So moved, in fact, that I have undertaken the massive effort to rally the Astounding Potatoe Brothers for a summer pilgramage to Cannon Mountain. Yes my friend, such luminaries as Fluffy, Richie (Chopper), and Pud will be girding up their loins in festive peparation for the event. We will be riding our bikes from PA and should arrive late in the day on Friday. Even more eventful is the good possibility that we shall be joined by The Skipper. I spoke with Skip last week and has indicated that he will do his best to attend the event and ride up on his scoot with us (demonstrating just how cordial we harley riders are to those crotch rocketing ninjas by welcoming them into our caravan).

We are anticipating a jumbo time and look forward to seeing you and Lisa as well as many QR's we enjoyed riding with last winter in la belle province. Only thing that would make the event even more special would be for you to swing by Albertville, grab Jean-Guy, and bring him along to the festivities.

a bientot,

timbo

Andyman, I was moved, nearly to tears, upon learning that you and Lisa will be accomplishing the international journey to join with your fellow enthusiasts for reflection and libation in Franconia. The festivities will surely take on new meaning with your oft demonstrated contribution to frivolity and consumption (assuredly heavier input on the consumption).

So moved, in fact, that I have undertaken the massive effort to rally the Astounding Potatoe Brothers for a summer pilgramage to Cannon Mountain. Yes my friend, such luminaries as Fluffy, Richie (Chopper), and Pud will be girding up their loins in festive peparation for the event. We will be riding our bikes from PA and should arrive late in the day on Friday. Even more eventful is the good possibility that we shall be joined by The Skipper. I spoke with Skip last week and has indicated that he will do his best to attend the event and ride up on his scoot with us (demonstrating just how cordial we harley riders are to those crotch rocketing ninjas by welcoming them into our caravan).

We are anticipating a jumbo time and look forward to seeing you and Lisa as well as many QR's we enjoyed riding with last winter in la belle province. Only thing that would make the event even more special would be for you to swing by Albertville, grab Jean-Guy, and bring him along to the festivities.

a bientot,

timbo

Timbo

I am very glad to hear you and your mates are making the trip. Lisa can't wait to sip a few Merlot with the lads. If I could talk JG into coming down I would be more than happy to swing by and pick our #1 Groomer up. See you in July.

Andy

Timbo

I am very glad to hear you and your mates are making the trip. Lisa can't wait to sip a few Merlot with the lads. If I could talk JG into coming down I would be more than happy to swing by and pick our #1 Groomer up. See you in July.

Andy

Hi Andyman

Great Pics. That was one hell of a fine trip, eh? Murdochville looks a little frosty. See you in July!

timbo

One more picture with the odometers reading 3325 on a 3360 mile trip! Very sweet to come home to these conditions.

Andy

Andyman, I that pic near Bathurst?? The trail looks pretty good considering the warm/rain weather just before.

timbo

Andyman, I that pic near Bathurst?? The trail looks pretty good considering the warm/rain weather just before.

timbo

That was just north of the Moncton area in St Antoine vicinity.

Andy

• 1 month later...

MUBS is making the trip to join us at the Summer Gathering! Tell Ray to get some extra beer Bill! LOL

Andy

Got it covered. Great to hear Mubs is coming. Did a fried Turkey week ago last Sunday. Made me think of your HCS Smmer Gathering. Was it 5 years ago?

Got it covered. Great to hear Mubs is coming. Did a fried Turkey week ago last Sunday. Made me think of your HCS Smmer Gathering. Was it 5 years ago?

Bill my memory is not very good but I do believe it was 5 years ago. I will ask Lisa she never forgets...anything!

Andy

Yes that was the date and I can still taste that deep fried turkey!!!

Andy

Those fried potato slices were great as well. Last night a friend, who hosted our Father's day turkey fry, told me a friend of his told him that fried turkey stuffing is great as well. Mix up the stuffing, squeeze it tightly and shape into baseball size and then fry it. Outside is crispy but inside is moist. Got to try that.

Edited by Saguenay Bill

• 2 weeks later...

A big Thank You to Bill for inviting us all to Franconia. A great turn out and tons of laughs. We just got home with 1050 miles on the odo, now to rest up! We will post pics tomorrow.

Andy & Lisa